Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I PREFER him and small fluffy ones shirtless
but pinion brings out his muppet side too

also carlos is like me...
we melt over dogs, yet look terrified when having to interact with children
But he's so good with Lando

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's exactly why he never responded to those tweets Lando sent him back when he was 13 πŸ˜‚
was just thinking with that time Carlos overlapped with Hamster at Renault
do you think he kept asking hamster to get him an intro with carlos.... like pestering his bestie about every detail he can get about his crush who ignored him on twitter

when did lando and carlos first meet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
was just thinking with that time Carlos overlapped with Hamster at Renault
do you think he kept asking hamster to get him an intro with carlos.... like pestering his bestie about every detail he can get about his crush who ignored him on twitter

when did lando and carlos first meet?
Well, officially they met only after they've been announced at McLaren.
Lando is funny though as he often talks about how he idolized Alex for example without any shame, but pretends he's never heard about Carlos before. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WHAT? Formula E is on free TV here in the US? (CBS if you care)
Also if anyone wants to hear a good interview with Sacha....
(believe this is the owner our favoirte sao paulo slag house interviewing)

Reactions: 1
the song choice πŸ˜‚
moto gp guys
obviously do it better
(unless you are fernando)
---
Drugo with the official launch
people had spotted them in Bahrain, but now official (and cute)
(another portuguese speaking wag!) yeah he's a reserve but we need something until Charles launches alex
1679773059107.png

1679773365193.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Carlando on the move πŸ˜‚ not together i thinkπŸ˜‚ try to stay awake boys i will have a good sleep for both of you πŸ˜‚ even tho we have time change tonight πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Carlando on the move πŸ˜‚ not together i thinkπŸ˜‚ try to stay awake boys i will have a good sleep for both of you πŸ˜‚ even tho we have time change tonight πŸ™„
FFS Lando
The whole damn ticket you had to show and carlos just gives the corner of obviously the same airline.... they're definitely together for the Dubai part
Do you think he sent hamster packing
Or is he giving them his apartment for the week?

FFS Lando
The whole damn ticket you had to show and carlos just gives the corner of obviously the same airline.... they're definitely together for the Dubai part
Do you think he sent hamster packing
Or is he giving them his apartment for the week?
He's so loose with letting people use his apartment, I couldn't have so many different people in my space when I'm not there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.