Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fernando possibly just due to the Aston connection. Toto and Lawrence are good friends. A lot of rich weddings the parents have a big say in the guest list. Esteban’s a family friend and she also used to holiday with Vandoorne when he was with his ex
Yeah, it could be a huge party where Lawrence would just want to show off how many famous people he knows. 😂

As in general, I don't really see a reason why would drivers attend their fellow driver's siblings or relatives' wedding (unless there is a close/professional connection, like Lando at Carlos' cousin's wedding or Daniel who is friends with groom in this case).

Reactions: 3
Oh that might be true. Scotty landed in US few days back . Maybe they will come to Melbourne together on Monday 🤔
I have to say i was wrong a few days back. When i told Heidi is not in Japan.
Heidi ís in Japan (or at least was). She is in a story of a friend.
Screenshot_20230326_135215_Instagram.jpg

Edit: friend is daughter of Jean Alesi and model and actress and when you look at her IG a lot more active and succesfull than Heidi.

Last edited:
View attachment 2056955

Edit: friend is daughter of Jean Alesi and model and actress and when you look at her IG a lot more active and succesfull than Heidi.
Well maybe she is working on something there 🤔🤔 she is there for long time or she was in la and came back

Reactions: 2
Well maybe she is working on something there 🤔🤔 she is there for long time or she was in la and came back
let's be honest, she probably just needed a break from Daniel
---
Is this Cha's latest interior design project?
ha! no, sorry, she's focused on selling sheets right now

1679833834377.png

• Haha
Luisa and co. have grid access passes for MotoGP? and I thought F1 was loose with who they gave passes to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2056955

She’s been in Japan for ages!

Also grandad Daniel with his earplugs on at the club in Vegas!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.