Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EPIC!
(Really the most impressive thing this race is Minttu hella pregnant, being there, taking care of the cubes and looking amazing through it all)

drivers who have little to no Nascar experience getting paid like a million to show up. At least they are starting close. Sorry jenson I'm giving this one to kimi, but think you'll both dnf by the end

View attachment 2057368
My only hope is that Kimi doesn't DNF as soon as he did last time πŸ˜­πŸ˜…

And Minttu is just such an amazing woman! I sure hope she has some help with the Icecubes πŸ˜…

I mentioned it in the other thread to, but a Norwegian influencer had breakfast next to Pierre and Kika this week, and she filmed them on their way out, Kika was HANDS ON, grabbing Pierres face and all thatπŸ˜‚ Made me laugh, and now I know where to have my breakfast whenever I go to Milano πŸ˜‚

Also:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

And Minttu is just such an amazing woman! I sure hope she has some help with the Icecubes πŸ˜…

I mentioned it in the other thread to, but a Norwegian influencer had breakfast next to Pierre and Kika this week, and she filmed them on their way out, Kika was HANDS ON, grabbing Pierres face and all thatπŸ˜‚ Made me laugh, and now I know where to have my breakfast whenever I go to Milano πŸ˜‚

Also:
I think she's in the last trimester (not a pregnancy expert)
so just hoping it isnt too bad to be at the race. Did she goto the F1 races pregnant? I forget

Reactions: 4

Also:
Hey love β™₯β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Also:

I didn't even need to see pictures, I'm throwing up just listening to your description
@monza come vomit with me :sick: :sick:

What was the influencer's name?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so just hoping it isnt too bad to be at the race. Did she goto the F1 races pregnant? I forget
If you have no complications you can fly up to 36 weeks . πŸ™‚ If she feels good it is safe for her and the baby . I’m almost 22 weeks and my doctor already said no to the flights because i have contractions for 4 weeks now so no Barcelona GP for meπŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have the short term memory of a gold fish, so I can't remember either πŸ˜…
She probably talked it through with her doctor. I'm not going to speculate much, but isn't travelling in the last trimester not recommended, could still be early in it, though.
Hey youu❀

• Heart
If you have no complications you can fly up to 36 weeks . πŸ™‚ I’m almost 22 weeks and my doctor already said no to the flights because i have contractions for 4 weeks now so no Barcelona GP for meπŸ™„
i mean i know that sucks
but its great that you at least know and can stay safe. i get so stressed for pregnant people!

I didn't even need to see pictures, I'm throwing up just listening to your description

What was the influencer's name?

I just laughed at it, Kika has some long fingersπŸ˜‚

She's not that big, so I won't namedrop her if that's okay πŸ˜… Also it's not available in her stories anymore.
It was just a "We also had breakfast next to Pierre Gasly today (I don't watch F1, so I didn't know who he is)" πŸ˜…

• Haha
i mean i know that sucks
but its great that you at least know and can stay safe. i get so stressed for pregnant people!
Yeah at least i know i will deliver baby girl home and safe . Even tho I’m sure @monza would be great midwife πŸ˜‚ she would probably scream at the baby to go back and wait when max is on the podium πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
I'm with you here. I don't think I'd survive if I've actually seen it live right next to me. :sick:

• Haha
Gotta say the undocumented PDA has me really believing again, these guys are gonna go past the 1 year in April
Maybe Pierre had to let Nilay know this next contract relationship, was actually a real relationship so she should F off
Still dont know why she deleted her twitter account... wondering if she somehow lost a job?

• Haha
random but did that fighter jet segment with Lando ever air? I don't remember seeing it
not sure... I do know that there was a lot of other stuff going on with them behind the scenes when they filmed it with sexual harrassment/abuse allegations
from augus 26 in the independent
1679854094498.png

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Gotta say the undocumented PDA has me really believing again, these guys are gonna go past the 1 year in April
Maybe Pierre had to let Nilay know this next contract relationship, was actually a real relationship so she should F off
Still dont know why she deleted her twitter account... wondering if she somehow lost a job?
I feel that Kika & Pierre will last this whole year, she reminds me of Cate Masetti, in the sense that she's quite into the whole touchy-feely thing- Kika seems like that with everyone she's close to-even Illies(maybe it's a cultural thing-'cause I remember Luisa giving off the same vibes)

I think Nilay took down her Twitter because there were quite a few people on there @Ing her to talk about Pierre and I'm inclined to believe that she may have tweeted out several hints about her little fling w/ him and had to delete her account before more people started noticing. + I find it quite weird that they both unfollowed each other on Instagram at the exact same time, which makes the whole situation intriguing πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 6
Wait WHAT?! :oops:
13 allegations against the red arrows pilots.im assuming in that segment
from other sources too but this was around that time ( in the news end of august, lando there early november)
i was waiting for it to come out but then kept finding this instead so maybe they backed off of it for a while
so lando did it after those allegations came out (no wonder a spot opened up for him and Jon)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

Also:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.