Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys it's very rare I pop in here these days (so busy at the moment). But had a dream last night that I was a producer on drive to survive and secretly shagging Lando but Lewis was sliding into my DM's with dick pics and it was getting RAUNCHY then bleeping alarm went off.

Alas no dick pics in my DM's this morning but I am going to see if drive to survive are recruiting.
how was dream Lando? did he know what he was doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lando will be landing in Melbourne in the next 90 minutes 👏🏼 with whoever else who isn’t silly enough to post on social media.

Oscar has been doing voiceovers all over our public transport network to encourage commuters to catch the tram.

I will be fuelled by Valtteri all week thanks to his coffee collab. He’s sounding like an Aussie right now.

I’m ready for a BIG week

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lando will be landing in Melbourne in the next 90 minutes 👏🏼 with whoever else who isn’t silly enough to post on social media.

Oscar has been doing voiceovers all over our public transport network to encourage commuters to catch the tram.

I will be fuelled by Valtteri all week thanks to his coffee collab. He’s sounding like an Aussie right now.

I’m ready for a BIG week
Are you comming to the race ? 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd guess people who were in Monaco are likely on that flight. Maybe Charles?
But Lando now has a chance to rest for 10 hours before he can bug Carlos after he arrives. 😂 Golf date then?🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Haha me and my son are watching Garrix set from Miami 😂 and look what ad just popped up 😂😂 he is not in Vegas but Martin is def his bestie too😂😂
7F30EE16-F13D-43E0-B658-5178242901DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Daniel is not in Australia but in Las Vegas partying
View attachment 2056651
Rarely pop in here anymore but Chloe Stroll and Scotty James’ wedding will probably occur soon. She had her bachelorette party last weekend. He’s quiet on socials so Daniel could possibly be at his stag do. Wedding probably likely to happen in the three week break between races. Would expect Daniel and a few other drivers to attend

Reactions: 5
Rarely pop in here anymore but Chloe Stroll and Scotty James’ wedding will probably occur soon. She had her bachelorette party last weekend. He’s quiet on socials so Daniel could possibly be at his stag do. Wedding probably likely to happen in the three week break between races. Would expect Daniel and a few other drivers to attend
Oh that might be true. Scotty landed in US few days back . Maybe they will come to Melbourne together on Monday 🤔

Reactions: 3
Oh that might be true. Scotty landed in US few days back . Maybe they will come to Melbourne together on Monday 🤔
She had her bachelorette in courchevel. It’s anyone’s guess where the wedding will be. Lawrence got remarried in mustique but had his big birthday bash in capri

She had her bachelorette in courchevel. It’s anyone’s guess where the wedding will be. Lawrence got remarried in mustique but had his big birthday bash in capri
i thought her bachelorette party will never end 😂😂 it is kinda cold in Europe still . Maybe they will stay in Australia and have wedding there ?
---
I hope he is back in Monaco. Lock that appartment and throw away the key Lando 😂
Uk 😂 you can tell I’m not good after the time change 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That's one way to describe Lance :sneaky:
(I don't really see why would other drivers attend TBH, or is anyone else that close to them?)
Fernando possibly just due to the Aston connection. Toto and Lawrence are good friends. A lot of rich weddings the parents have a big say in the guest list. Esteban’s a family friend and she also used to holiday with Vandoorne when he was with his ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.