Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to bed then heard
They are voting to BAN escooters in Paris?
Is Adam there protesting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Was going to bed then heard
They are voting to BAN escooters in Paris?
Is Adam there protesting
Just checked his instagram to see if he posted anything but hes too busy in Aus πŸ˜…
Think hes been to every race so far this season?
Edit: or hes just posted a photo from the LN4 instagram, not sure πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
If Lando needed a hug yesterday, Carlos definitely needs it today. Hope they are there for each other. 😭
---
Just checked his instagram to see if he posted anything but hes too busy in Aus πŸ˜…
Oh he's there? That's why is Lando rather spending all the free time with Carlos Spanish speakers then? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
hm seeing the replay again pierre might actually be in trouble 😬

i think they will go easy on him (not that they should, because obviously that defeats the whole purpose of the penalty points.. but i think they might)

drivers have gotten away with worse πŸ˜… although a ban would provide a lot of drama! first driver ever to get it, right?

Really happy for Lando - great drive today. And good to see McLaren back up to 5th.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hm seeing the replay again pierre might actually be in trouble 😬

i think they will go easy on him (not that they should, because obviously that defeats the whole purpose of the penalty points.. but i think they might)

drivers have gotten away with worse πŸ˜… although a ban would provide a lot of drama! first driver ever to get it, right?
If fia wants to piss even more people , they will give him a penalty πŸ˜‚ but i dont think they want to do that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Edit: or hes just posted a photo from the LN4 instagram, not sure πŸ˜…
Adam Norris is the the kind of guy who would repost a garage photo from his son's fan account
Just to make people think he was there
(While he's secretly lobbying for escooters in paris)

• Haha
If fia wants to piss even more people , they will give him a penalty πŸ˜‚ but i dont think they want to do that πŸ˜‚
I think in this case people would be more amused than pissed off. I don't know but Gasly getting a race ban just sounds sooooo funny.
(but no I don't wish him that)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think in this case people would be more amused than pissed off. I don't know but Gasly getting a race ban just sounds sooooo funny.
(but no I don't wish him that)
yeah i don’t wish him that but it’s just something interesting that could happen.. πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pierre refusing to comment on the crash in his sky interview. Alpine damage control activated 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.