Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is gonna be chaos and confusing because of the penalty

Reactions: 2
I think a 3/5 place penalty rather than a time penalty would have been more suitable in this situation

Reactions: 4
I mean 5 seconds is in my opinion deserved, but on a 1 lap shootout that can be like 7 places down 😭
Yeah theyvare making decisions without fully knowing the ins and outs. Sounds like aal lot of pressure and new people.
Also they may answer to Alonso

Reactions: 2
Oh come on, I didn’t stay awake for this, they could have finished this half an hour ago.

This is lame

Reactions: 5
Oh come on, I didn’t stay awake for this, they could have finished this half an hour ago.

This is lame
On the more positive side: at least less discussions this time around 😅
Boring ending, but may have been the easiest way to end this race

Reactions: 3
McLaren P6 & P8, definitely not expected after the past few weekends 😅
---
Hulk stopped the car, guessing hes just making sure theres enough fuel for the FIA to test

Reactions: 8
the fact that all this chaos was caused but max was just first the whole time and got a simple "well done!" message on the radio is the biggest max thing ever he just cruises through for fun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Checo being driver of the day?

It says everything about f1 fans these days I said what I said opsie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Checo being driver of the day?

It says everything about f1 fans these days I said what I said opsie
I would have said Pierre until the baguette battle incident. May be slightly biased but now I'd say Lando 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.