Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with function brain after lack of sleep ? New thread names ideas ?πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it especially unfair towards Carlos now as he didn't even get a chance to go to stewards to do any explanations nor was Fernando asked. And I'm sure the penalization would be there if we didn't have the race ban factor in there. It's a joke really.
I hate the fia and how they just make this tit up as they go along!! Either penalise Carlos and Pierre or neither
Also not to be a Carlos-apologist but as they reinstated the starting position before the final restart and Fernando kept his position did Carlos really need such a severe penalty honestly???
---
What the duck πŸ˜‚

Me playing f1 game with assists off 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently it's standard that if both teammates take each other out and dont do it intentionally or screw over anyone else, they just let it go
that said, Pierre's gonna have to serve that penalty at some point. I dont think those just go aways
---
What the duck πŸ˜‚

rookie for rookie... fair

i cannot imagine the chaos in the the FIA office today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, race was tit, but now I can look forward to all the drivers slagging it up tonight at the clubs 😩 😩

wut is this.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, race was tit, but now I can look forward to all the drivers slagging it up tonight at the clubs 😩 😩

View attachment 2073183
this reminds me... apparently hamster is "good friends" with Max now from hanging out at Monaco
Im sure their Brazilian girlfriends have plenty to talk about
---
If only we could see the pics/videos though!
hell... Lewis MAY even celebrate with the common people (team)
---
Fernando Alon-Stroll

---
DR and Blake trying to hide out at red bull
but look out (and eventually wave) to Teds notebook
they definitely went to start the party
1680445118804.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yeah that is a very dangerous standard the FIA have just set. Seems they are willing to let Pierre get away with anything just so he doesn't get banned. Hes got 3 races until two of his points expire (22nd May) and 8 races until 3 of them expire (10th July), the rest will stay til October

• Heart
Apparently it's standard that if both teammates take each other out and dont do it intentionally or screw over anyone else, they just let it go
that said, Pierre's gonna have to serve that penalty at some point. I dont think those just go aways
---

rookie for rookie... fair

i cannot imagine the chaos in the the FIA office today.
it's standard because the stewards consider the opinion of the "victim", and well, team mates wont be allowed to push for penalties agains tthe other

Yeah that is a very dangerous standard the FIA have just set. Seems they are willing to let Pierre get away with anything just so he doesn't get banned. Hes got 3 races until two of his points expire (22nd May) and 8 races until 3 of them expire (10th July), the rest will stay til October
I honestly think the penalty system is silly. It should be used for actually dangerous reckless stuff, not for dumb crashes. We had so often drivers like Norris or Hamilton close to a race ban despite them being pretty clean racers, this really shouldnt be the sense behind it

Anyone with function brain after lack of sleep ?
I watched the F2 and F3 races as well, feel strangely fit

• Wow
thank you. was trying to figure out which points expired when
but my brain is 100% screwed from today
but that is a HUGE pressure to still have to carry for the next few races
---
Also on Ted's Notebook
I love them so much
also yuki looks amazing in pink
1680446677570.png

---
When Toto got his Lewis Back

---
Toto Already making aliances
1680448087965.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Standing start 😳 Oh chaos
---

I think everyone will fly out tonight or tmrw morning , have a week at factory and week off for some holidays maybe
April 26 is the next race.
---
this reminds me... apparently hamster is "good friends" with Max now from hanging out at Monaco
Im sure their Brazilian girlfriends have plenty to talk about
---

hell... Lewis MAY even celebrate with the common people (team)
---
Fernando Alon-Stroll

---
DR and Blake trying to hide out at red bull
but look out (and eventually wave) to Teds notebook
they definitely went to start the party
View attachment 2073279
Blake ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Reactions: 2
I know this isn't the biggest takeaway from this video, but I'm kind of sad we won't get pictures of these two feeding each other tequila somewhere in a nightclub in Melbourne

Yeah was particularly hoping alpine and Ferrari boys would just have a full on Toto wasted in Abu Dhabi moment... but I guess they all rather just get back and on vacation sooner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I know this isn't the biggest takeaway from this video, but I'm kind of sad we won't get pictures of these two feeding each other tequila somewhere in a nightclub in Melbourne

I'm putting my best hopes on Australians. There will be something just in time for Europeans go to sleep πŸ˜†

IMG_20220616_094710.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.