Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This race is the kind of race that made me remember why i started to watch F1
Very happy with the 🐐 podium and oscar points but very sad for both ferrari and Alpine drivers
Now im hoping we will get good WAG gossip in 4 weeks before baku GP

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still no decision. My guess would be Pierre got the penalty but they are discussing the whole race ban situation

Reactions: 5
Still no decision. My guess would be Pierre got the penalty but they are discussing the whole race ban situation
If he is suppose to get penalty points then he should get them. I honestly hate these rules bending as really, why are the penalty points even given then? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
The fact that I've already seen people somehow blaming Esteban for this.......
It is so horrible, if Pierre gets those penalty points, its deserved.

Pierre has to get a penalty, the stewards have to give him one, yes it's crap that he will have a race ban, but that's the rules of the sport. It's ridiculous how long it's taking the stewards to announce their decision, on this and the Haas protest.

Reactions: 6
Pierre refusing to comment on the crash in his sky interview. Alpine damage control activated 🀣
Pierre doesnt forget petty things
he lives and thrives off of them

---
I like the trousers and jacket but not together
I think she was trying to make herself look older. She looks so young naurally, but I could see her trying to put off a MUCH different vibe than let's say the most recent crop of wags.
---
Yes babe
ya did good

1680439647430.png

---
im just going to look at happy things from this race now.
4 hours sleep and i still have no idea what happend
1680439843916.png

---
Aston Ginger Mechanics are my favorite.
that green is definitely their color
and they are definitely the ones starting the party
1680440158022.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
β€œStewards heard from the driver of Car 10 and the driver of Car 31, a team representative and reviewed positioning/marshalling system data, video and in-car video evidence and determined that it was a first lap racing incident.

Both cars recognised and accepted this as such."

Alpine obviously don’t want either driver penalised - but that shouldn't really be a factor in the decision. Seems unfair to me?

Alpine obviously don’t want either driver penalised - but that shouldn't really be a factor in the decision. Seems unfair to me?
I find it especially unfair towards Carlos now as he didn't even get a chance to go to stewards to do any explanations nor was Fernando asked. And I'm sure the penalization would be there if we didn't have the race ban factor in there. It's a joke really.

Reactions: 10
I find it especially unfair towards Carlos now as he didn't even get a chance to go to stewards to do any explanations nor was Fernando asked. And I'm sure the penalization would be there if we didn't have the race ban factor in there. It's a joke really.
agreed! seems they are happy to overlook this since it’s happened between teammates and prevents them from giving him a raceban…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.