Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve come back purely because I haven’t got round to deactivating yet (I’m lazy) and my friend found this on twitter and sent me it and I’m like mate I’m trying to ignore f1 rn!!! But then again this reminds me of exactly why I am. I am sick of this insane obsession everyone has with undermining Lewis. I am sick of people speaking on him when they have no right to. I am sick of people justifying hate speech. This sport will never be free of this kind of prejudice and me supporting it isn’t sitting right with me at all. And as a fan, all I can do is to stop giving them my time and my money. Peace and love ❤ (now I’m deactivating because I’ve worked out how to 😭)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So I saw Oscar post this earlier when he was a kid at Albert Park... cute
But just finished press conference and found out He was a Grid Kid for Kvyat...

Screenshot_20230330_200037_Instagram.jpg

So I’ve come back purely because I haven’t got round to deactivating yet (I’m lazy) and my friend found this on twitter and sent me it and I’m like mate I’m trying to ignore f1 rn!!! But then again this reminds me of exactly why I am. I am sick of this insane obsession everyone has with undermining Lewis. I am sick of people speaking on him when they have no right to. I am sick of people justifying hate speech. This sport will never be free of this kind of prejudice and me supporting it isn’t sitting right with me at all. And as a fan, all I can do is to stop giving them my time and my money. Peace and love ❤ (now I’m deactivating because I’ve worked out how to 😭)
Not the "hard r" like these people are unhinged. What do you mean you and your friends are calling each other this? These people are not well

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not the "hard r" like these people are unhinged. What do you mean you and your friends are calling each other this? These people are not well
They really aren't well, because that wasn't the only comment she made, SHE MADE SEVERAL OTHERS undermining the whole thing and trying to deflect from it. The secondhand embarrassment is unbearable ✋

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Here's hoping everyone gets through the FPs today. F2 had 3 red flags from slipping and sliding on Grass
---
Scotty in AM garage!!!! Hahhhahh
(Sure he will be with red bull too. But damn, man chose Stroll)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
25 minutes to get Lando out on track and out comes the confirmation that there is no escape clause in his multi-year contract.

For once, not being able to sleep at night has a benefit: I’m awake for FP1 🤪

Why don't they pause the timer for a red flag?
because its not that important, as pretty much everyone in F1 admitted today
but also for a race weekend like this where all the races are scheduled so close , they dont have time to wait and fit it all in

Reactions: 2
In the press conference this week they asked the drivers about their thoughts on condensing the weekend and if three practices are necessary - I only caught George & Pierre’s response but they both felt three was a waste of time. I guess if F1 cut a practice they’ll add in more media to the weekend to keep them busy

In the press conference this week they asked the drivers about their thoughts on condensing the weekend and if three practices are necessary - I only caught George & Pierre’s response but they both felt three was a waste of time. I guess if F1 cut a practice they’ll add in more media to the weekend to keep them busy
Bet they would rather be in the car than in more media obligations 🤣

F1TV talking about the gps issue that caused the red flag and that maybe teams were having trouble figuring out where other cars were because they couldn't track it. You could see a period of traffic and near misses which was a bit wild

Well F3 Quali just got the red flag for another skid and yes, clock stopped
seriously this track is a mess for everyone.
---
well looks like fernando wil need to buy his F3 driver a new car

With this attitude, the chances of Daniel getting a seat are very low if not zero 😬
Theres no opening at top teams and even if there was they all have better options they could take.
We don’t know what happens in the future.
I’m full of trust and believe in a return.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋

We don’t know what happens in the future.
I’m full of trust and believe in a return.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋
Good point.
No one could have predicted everything that happened in the past year.
---
Alright rain.... when f3 was a disaster.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.