Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I’ve been slandering him a bit but fair play to Lewis for admitting this. Many in his position wouldn’t. I have a sinking feeling after the great Abu Dhabi robbery he’s never felt the same back in a race car. Maybe he would have done if he was back in the W12 but … idk. He’s a different driver nowadays

• Heart
Reactions: 3
for anyone interested…

Ive been in TK Maxx today. Imagine my surprise to see a load of Danny Ric McLaren merch in the sale rail.
Spotted junior castore papaya polo shirts with ricciardo on the back (£11 from memory) and DR3 McLaren Tees in black and white (£16.99). Presume they will have other DR Stuff in other stores and they have bought out bulk from Castore.

Try them on though, sizing is very weird. Junior XL polo fit my size ten daughter, I bought an XXL t shirt in the hope it would be baggy (16 top, damn boobs) and it’s really nowhere near as loose as I expected.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That Mercedes tweet 🤣🥲 Mercedes admin still thinking they are in the fight this season 🥲🥲
Save the burns for when you're actually fighting peeps

Actually save the burns forever, Horner and Mercedes fighting each other in the media is no longer entertaining me, it's just annoying now

Reactions: 4
I've noticed that she lately uses the necklace for promotions a LOT. In a way smart way to keep Lando's fangirls (or bring them back) and basically use them as any extra possible customer is good.
(but in other way - pretty desperate)
I am 100% sure she signed with these brands while still with lando, with that necklace being a part of it. I don't see her wearing a sloth ring.
I don't thinknits for attention as much as req. But then again I think she has worn it out with friends so who knows

Reactions: 3
My husband just came home and gave me redbull (he will drink it, i can’t 😭) with a words here he will need any luck today if he is starting p15 😂😂 and i was like babe by lap 7-10 he is p1 😂😂 Good morning
AEDCE6A1-5177-4A71-BC75-DFA4789F331E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That Mercedes tweet 🤣🥲 Mercedes admin still thinking they are in the fight this season 🥲🥲
Save the burns for when you're actually fighting peeps

Actually save the burns forever, Horner and Mercedes fighting each other in the media is no longer entertaining me, it's just annoying now
That tweet was so unecessary and pathetic that I get pissed off every time I remember it

Moral superiority fake as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband just came home and gave me redbull (he will drink it, i can’t 😭) with a words here he will need any luck today if he is starting p15 😂😂 and i was like babe by lap 7-10 he is p1 😂😂 Good morning View attachment 2040051
Come on I hope for some interesting race plus Alonso's train is always the possibility

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Toto saying he asked himself what Niki Lauda would do in this situation made me sad 😭 although I laughed when he said he’d tell them to copy immediately and make it better 😂😂

• Haha
lmaoo was it really necessary for adam to tell lewis cisca wasn’t a fan of his outfits? 🤣

i knew adam would be a fan though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lmaoo was it really necessary for adam to tell lewis cisca wasn’t a fan of his outfits? 🤣

TBH I feel like many things Kym puts into captions are made up bullshits. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

You just know Lando walks away from Adam in embarrassment 90% of the time 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.