Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmaoo was it really necessary for adam to tell lewis cisca wasnโ€™t a fan of his outfits? ๐Ÿคฃ

i knew adam would be a fan though ๐Ÿ˜†
Adam Norris playing mind games with lewis
decided if he (via his wife) insults his fashion it will be the undoing to open up a merc seat
(also talked up his booming scooter company)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, Adam makes it very obvious he was a big fan of F1 before Lando was even born. Everytime hes in the paddock hes acting like the fans who somehow got VIP passes do ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its like lando was sorta becoming cool last year
and now adam has to come along with that damn scooter
The amount of involvement Adam has in Lando's PR team is becoming more clear by the day. Lando was fine slagging around in the PR disaster that was Zandvoort last year while Cisca and her side of his family were there but we are yet to see it while Adam is with him ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Also, Adam makes it very obvious he was a big fan of F1 before Lando was even born. Everytime hes in the paddock hes acting like the fans who somehow got VIP passes do ๐Ÿคฃ
He was like the third to congratulate Max in 2021 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Front row at the podium ceremony ๐Ÿ˜…
---
Its like lando was sorta becoming cool last year
and now adam has to come along with that damn scooter
He was?
Screenshot_20220205_174307_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how Lando is either with Adam and when Adam is not there he is glued to Carlos sr. ๐Ÿ˜‚ He simply needs some dad around ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hamster finally got an approval to appreciate his mother on instagram
Had to post Pietra as well tho

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thatโ€™s quite rude if true but itโ€™s Kym so Iโ€™m taking it with a pinch of salt. Jokes on everyone though because Lewis gets paid a crazy amount of wear these clothes for all of 10 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I already saw like 30 videos of her doing the TikTok dance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
my eyes are litterally seeing sparkles everywhere and i only made it through like 3 of them
---
Thatโ€™s quite rude if true but itโ€™s Kym so Iโ€™m taking it with a pinch of salt. Jokes on everyone though because Lewis gets paid a crazy amount of wear these clothes for all of 10 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚
according to Pato o'ward $100,000. per an outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lando performing badly so McLaren free him ๐Ÿคฃ
You canโ€™t say he didnโ€™t learn anything from Daniel ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The amount of involvement Adam has in Lando's PR team is becoming more clear by the day. Lando was fine slagging around in the PR disaster that was Zandvoort last year while Cisca and her side of his family were there but we are yet to see it while Adam is with him ๐Ÿคฃ
Who was with him in Miami? ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
So wait it's mother's day in England but father's day in Spain? Not that I mind a Carlos Sr appreciation post.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So wait it's mother's day in England but father's day in Spain? Not that I mind a Carlos Sr appreciation post.
Yup. The mother/father day is celebrated on different days in different countries :)
---
What kind of drivers parade is THAT?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.