Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Max, if they sort the car he could start in Bahrain tomorrow and would probably still win πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With a lot of money like Daniel?!
I dont even think they could afford to buy Landos contract out. If the 20mil a year rumours are true they would be paying around 40mil to drop him for his 2 remaining seasons 🀣

Sharl with another sexy q3 lap 😍
Yes... always sexy
Then breaks your heart when it counts
Still it's a bit more encouraging
And to see oscar make it to q3
---
Checo looks so happy
(Because I realized he gets a 1 million bonus for pole)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes... always sexy
Then breaks your heart when it counts
Still it's a bit more encouraging
And to see oscar make it to q3
---
Checo looks so happy
(Because I realized he gets a 1 million bonus for pole)
I feel sorry for Checo. Horner on the radio like "yeah, well done" like he's congratulating a Haas! Narky little tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just noticed Luisa didnt answer any of the questions she asked for... wonder why 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Checo. Horner on the radio like "yeah, well done" like he's congratulating a Haas! Narky little tit.
Yeah watching checos garage side celebrate tells me all i need to know. Checo's mechanics LOVE him. Like the AM guys with Fernando were with checo before he left for red bull. But you can tell they havent had a chance to really celebrate as a team on checos side nearly as much.
Just noticed Luisa didnt answer any of the questions she asked for... wonder why 🀣
she's done that before.
It's because i think none of them answer the questions they are asked
but the quesions they wish they were asked.
the asking is literally just to track engagement
(or maybe they just dont like the questions i ask)

• Haha
she's done that before.
Yup... like Carmen and her answering the same old boring questions over and over again.
(your questions are probably way more interesting πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Yeah watching checos garage side celebrate tells me all i need to know. Checo's mechanics LOVE him. Like the AM guys with Fernando

she's done that before.
BUT WE WANT TO KNOW HOW BIG LANDO IS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.