Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saudi GP
No Wags
And Hot Nights

Heres hoping we make it through the race with everyone okay.
RiP Bikes and Scooters
Screenshot_20230305_121545_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not Merc making Mick join in with their crazy late nights 🤣 bit of a culture shock coming from Haas debriefs I’m sure
Again... hilarious now to even imagine Daniel as a merc reserve....next to toto all pissed cause the car socks.

Reactions: 3
Lando is playing games on BanKais stream. He was in Hamsters chat earlier but didn't start playing until later when hamster (who kept saying repeatedly that Lando wouldn't play tonight) had already left 😅
---
nvm Hamster is back

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Angela going… 🤯is it immediately? Is she missing from Jeddah? Because that’s kind of strange after being there in Bahrain. They have such a great relationship (seemingly) so I can’t imagine it’s gone sour. But that’s going to be a huge change for Lewis too, who’s going to help with his pre race routines. She does everything for him. I just feel there’s something behind this but I can’t think what. If it’s all genuine moving on then why start the season out?

Reactions: 5
So Angela going… 🤯is it immediately? Is she missing from Jeddah? Because that’s kind of strange after being there in Bahrain. They have such a great relationship (seemingly) so I can’t imagine it’s gone sour. But that’s going to be a huge change for Lewis too, who’s going to help with his pre race routines. She does everything for him. I just feel there’s something behind this but I can’t think what. If it’s all genuine moving on then why start the season out?
I keep repeating myself here but I’m almost 100% sure she was seeing out a contract. A few employees, a mechanic I follow on Instagram for example, did a similar thing last year in that they attended the first race then announced they were stopping. I would guess there was a specific date set for the contract to end and it came after Bahrain so she obviously went there

Reactions: 9
Yes. She is gone as of today's announcement. Both were good and happy leaning posts. But we have no idea why other than it wasn't a decision made by merc. Could totally have been a pre decided thing not f1 related, could be something else. Only thing people have jumped on are comments by Toto suggesting lewish wanted a change if things weren't working.
I really don't think anything should be read into that as toto seemed kinda not really focusing on that as much as his car issues.

I think as a sport we should stop listening to Toto tbh. I love the guy but he’s an emotional rollercoaster. And I feel for him because he must be under an inordinate amount of strain and pressure. So I’m just gonna leave him to rant and vent, but only listen to the engineers 😂

Sam Collins (F1TV guy) did a really interesting segment on what Merc need to do. Even mentioned they could effectively do nothing with the W14, build what would basically be the W15 instead and debut it this year, maybe Silverstone. Worth a watch if you’re a Merc fan :

Reactions: 3
😂

(so is this why Carlos is so defensive when someone mentions marriage and Isa in one sentence? Because he is actually set to marry Lando in Vegas? 😂 )
(and in all seriousness, if Carlos is about to get married one day, you can be 100% sure it won't be anything like Vegas, it'll be some boring traditional tit, soooooo it's funny they'd say Carlos. Especially when there are people like Max or Daniel or even Pierre who'd definitely get drunk and do it anytime. I can even see Lily and Alex doing that and sober!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm going to pretend Angela has left because she kept insisting on gatekeeping the dick pics and Lewis really wants to post more thirst content and drop the dick, so he can now Angela is gone. 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam still finding ways to get that scooter promo in and Lando is still wearing a hoodie despite it being even hotter there today (32⁰c) 🤣

Screenshot_20230318_113209_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam still finding ways to get that scooter promo in and Lando is still wearing a hoodie despite it being even hotter there today (32⁰c) 🤣

View attachment 2037963
"Dad... you're just embarrassing me now"
---
They may be the next to worst team on the grid
but they've got the best Calves Out Physio DreamTeam around
or part time waterboys

1679142819538.png

so glad port cop made friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.