Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size doesn't matter if you don't know how to use it... :whistle: :sneaky:
He may have changed his style to dark Mick but the man has a way to go before his personality matches
@ Mick post a hinty hint and I might change my mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oscar alone in the post quali video. Lando escaped back to his hotel asap? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oscar alone in the post quali video. Lando escaped back to his hotel asap? 🤣
Sad Boy....
in the sky interview he said he the stearing was done from the contact with the wall, so that's an annoying major repair
1679174166915.png

i think there were a few where lando did them alone last year when daniel had a bad day
but yeah, this was especially crappy for lando because it was his fault and theoretically if oscar made it to Q3 his McLaren would have without the mistake.
Really not that big of deal, but this is the first time lando has screwed something up all by himself (minus randi) in a long time
and i get the feeling he especially takes it serisously when Adam is there
(because i think he has huge rich kid guilt/control issues there. think it was his greatest cause of anxiety in 2019)
anyway, not a huge deal, but he did seem to hold things together a bit more in interviews than he used to back in say 2020/2021
whenever that happens or the car gets screwed (again not really that bad at all), he seems to take it super personally

Reactions: 6
and i get the feeling he especially takes it serisously when Adam is there
(because i think he has huge rich kid guilt/control issues there. think it was his greatest cause of anxiety in 2019)
Definitely think this is the case. I remember him saying something in his first beyond the grid podcast along the lines of wanting to "repay" his dads "investment" in him and show to him that it was worth it in the end. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that aspect makes him feel guilty for even small mistakes, Adam being there as a reminder also further exaggerating that feeling.

Reactions: 2
Catching up with qualy results. Who boy! I almost tit myself (no pun intended) when Max's car quit. Tomorrow is going to be interesting!!!
Tumblr_l_94036755683855.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs get that step outta there Adam. And by the way: has anybody seen adam ON the step ever?
There's one of him on one in Paris.. but in the paddock, no. He wants you to read the branding.

And yeah this post from yesterday ugh
Screenshot_20230318_193352_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.