Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wait it's mother's day in England but father's day in Spain? Not that I mind a Carlos Sr appreciation post.
i had two heart attacks this morning when i opened instagram bc of that. george’s post made me think i missed mother’s day and carlos’ post made me think i missed father’s day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230319_163418_Instagram.jpg

"For the aspiring actor", so Heidi told DeauxMoi herself where she was as a PR thing??

And it didn't work, she still has no acting job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please let me know who the 'hamster' is? I've been trying to figure it out for the past 4 threads and no one I know fits and its driving me mad 😅 Its really hard to keep up with all the nick names mentioned here sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone please let me know who the 'hamster' is? I've been trying to figure it out for the past 4 threads and no one I know fits and its driving me mad 😅 Its really hard to keep up with all the nick names mentioned here sometimes.
Max fewtrell
Max is for the actual driver

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Max Fewtrell 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.