Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, watching one driver (not evrn one team, Checo is still having to fight) walk away with it just isn't as interesting as multiple teams fighting on a more level playing field. There were races were Lewis had time for a pitstop and was still in the lead, where's the drama in that?
Obviously I enjoyed it more than this because im biased but the days of Lewis dominance weren’t interesting either. I loved the needle between him and Nico, the petty arguments between Christian and Toto, it’s what makes this sport. For the latter stages of 2021 I swear I was literally addicted to my phone just waiting for who was gonna dig the knife in next🤣 it was so engaging, not even just the racing but the off track element that comes with a title fight too. Bringing in these regs coupled with the cost cap hasn’t worked, it’s as simple as that. This was not what brawn had in mind and everyone’s saying it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is Perez not embarrassed honestly. If his cars not being sabotaged and he’s really this far back, I’m ashamed for him

Reactions: 6
Well, Lando definitely fucked that up... :cautious:
---
But this is really about track limits. These kind of tracks simply won't allow any abuse here. You go over, you are done. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.