Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1st engine is completely done. Not sure if he is just saying this out of irritation or if that engine is actually unfixable 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So Louis had birthday party yesterday (Martin Garrix’ photo guy and BF) and guess who was there . Daniel and Martin Kodric. Lando your car is tit fly to Amsterdam rn 😂😂
EC7971D3-E3C0-4EE6-BDA8-74889A865C13.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So Louis had birthday party yesterday (Martin Garrix’ photo guy and BF) and guess who was there . Daniel and Martin Kodric. Lando your car is tit fly to Amsterdam rn 😂😂
View attachment 2038196
Yes would like to personally thank Lando for setting him free with 20 million and saving what face he could before the even shittier car came.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lando is back around Hamster now, he's already forgotten about Kodric, so he had to find someone else ;)
Kodrić always comes back around vacations 😆

God I wish he is more popular in Croatia
All I know is that he is very and and very rich (in our terms... which is not very comparable to british rich rich 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm having problems fitting in F1 with watching all the 6 nations matches!

• Haha
Kodrić always comes back around vacations 😆

God I wish he is more popular in Croatia
All I know is that he is very and and very rich (in our terms... which is not very comparable to british rich rich 😅)
Fine with me. He usually don't wear a shirt on vacations 😂😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have to say, I find it amusing that even in the closest title fight in years (2021) rules were broken and justified in the name of “entertainment” and yet … where’s the entertainment now? 😂 the commentators are fighting for their lives acting like fights effectively between the losers will be interesting. I’ll be amazed if Liberty don’t step in if this continues because this is exactly what they’ve been trying to avoid ever since they took over. And people can say oh it’s only the first few races but if you’re a new/less committed fan, you tune in for the first race and it’s a bore fest, you won’t be coming back. It has to be engaging from the start

and people can say I’m a biased Merc fan but I’ll happily admit I did not engage in f1 in 2017/18/19/20 in the same way I did when it was Lewis v Nico then Lewis v Max. I missed a few races here and there, never watched practices, never followed it really on social media. It got interesting to me again because I like to see my driver have to fight

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Saw a post earlier this week about Martins jet going to Nice. Guessing Daniel was in Monaco then flew to Amsterdam whenever they did

Hoping you absolutely wallop England later on!
So do I 😂 My blood pressure is already through the roof with it. We need some John Hayes playing England at Croke park passion from them today, fingers crossed the sense of occasion doesn't overwhelm them
Screenshot_20230318_152528_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I have to say, I find it amusing that even in the closest title fight in years (2021) rules were broken and justified in the name of “entertainment” and yet … where’s the entertainment now? 😂 the commentators are fighting for their lives acting like fights effectively between the losers will be interesting. I’ll be amazed if Liberty don’t step in if this continues because this is exactly what they’ve been trying to avoid ever since they took over. And people can say oh it’s only the first few races but if you’re a new/less committed fan, you tune in for the first race and it’s a bore fest, you won’t be coming back. It has to be engaging from the start

and people can say I’m a biased Merc fan but I’ll happily admit I did not engage in f1 in 2017/18/19/20 in the same way I did when it was Lewis v Nico then Lewis v Max. I missed a few races here and there, never watched practices, never followed it really on social media. It got interesting to me again because I like to see my driver have to fight
I agree, watching one driver (not evrn one team, Checo is still having to fight) walk away with it just isn't as interesting as multiple teams fighting on a more level playing field. There were races were Lewis had time for a pitstop and was still in the lead, where's the drama in that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.