Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this makes me laugh. A whole era of regulations that took years to make and plan, ruined in one season. Well done FIA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I won’t post it on here but I see Jemma gave birth to a baby girl!
Yes saw the same. Tiny cutie
---
Carmen def back in monaco and looks like she taken on the influencer part of her full time job... skin care.... really

"G and I"
Screenshot_20230323_074119_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
James Key has been sacked!

i always know something is up when Zak is quiet while mclaren is sucking
(last year when he was trying to sack daniel)

anyway, I guess this was given considering the car went completely backwards, but the fact they are restructuring to put 3 people as a team in his position I guess is encouraging rather than to have 1 technical director. Still its screaming that Zak is doing some behind the scenes stuff to save Mclaren from total disaster

But yeah MTC day with a smiley lando after you sack your technical director... after your team principal leaves early... like a company pizza party to solve all internal issues
at least i know Zak will be ruthless with recruiting
---
he started in 2019, so he would have been developing 2020 car:

2020- McLaren 3rd
2021- McLaren 4th
2022- McLaren 5th
2023... so far 0 points/tied for last

so yeah when you put it like that,
he definitely should have been sacked
although mclaren spinning it

rumored he may go to williams

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ugh we had it wrong all along!
I swear Logan has already been with EVERYONE'S girl at this point (at least landos)

---
Red Bull making sure they have somewhere to put Checo after he tries to challenge Max

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

(There is one is the Sun is well but not posting. Its the sun and they should not get any clicks)

I love gossiping about wags but talking of Alexandra is leading no where. Some gossip with no hurt like we do on tattle is still ok but News articles and the hate on fanpages is not acceptable. Yes charles has a type and she may be one more Cha but we do not know and what if she becomes someone like Lily z now and not like her monaco friends?

She wants to be private evidently which is good for Charles. Right now with his car problems and i saw Tumblr saying he will be the next felipe Massa if he does not win a WDC with ferrari and that will not be his mistake. I have seen my good friend lose a parent and how much pain she went through and I can't imagine what losing his father and his mentor Jules must have done to charles.

Even if i make fun of his fashion choices sometimes he deserve better than this and if Alexandra is actually private and they are happy with each other I would let them be in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.