Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
scrolling down on tiktok and what I see 😂 team #squid all day 😂💪🏻
377B5A1A-B513-4E87-B016-CC9390A4E394.jpeg

watch me get banned by fruity 😜😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Georgin'
Screenshot_20230323_184130_Chrome.jpg

---
Oh, hmm someone didn't get a freebie to monaco
FAI is pietra free. This is only flight to nice that lines up with mtc and stream. I makes me happy to known they all paid... or pietra paid for max
Screenshot_20230323_185019_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Pierre is such a walking red flag sometimes, he's a crypto bro yuck :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wow.... so Merc firing some people over their car as well. Totally justified if this is true and no wonder people seem pissed. So they will put on the side pods but are stuck with the chassis designed for no side pods so will still he screwed all season

Screenshot_20230324_014541_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230324_014639_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow.... so Merc firing some people over their car as well. Totally justified if this is true and no wonder people seem pissed. So they will put on the side pods but are stuck with the chassis designed for no side pods so will still he screwed all season

View attachment 2051635
View attachment 2051636
I’m taking this with a pinch of salt as when I read again I was like wait, there’s no source quoted and it kind of sounds like they’ve plucked it from thin air, but it would make sense as to why they’ve been struggling to get the data from the wind tunnel to translate to the track.

And regarding the chassis, again, not entirely accurate as theirs apparently was always designed to be adaptable. They knew they’d likely have to change the bodywork a bit, it’ll just be more drastic now. It can definitely be done in season, it’s just a case of how quickly they can get it out

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m taking this with a pinch of salt as when I read again I was like wait, there’s no source quoted and it kind of sounds like they’ve plucked it from thin air, but it would make sense as to why they’ve been struggling to get the data from the wind tunnel to translate to the track.

And regarding the chassis, again, not entirely accurate as theirs was always designed to be adaptable. They knew they’d likely have to change the bodywork a bit, it’ll just be more drastic now. It can definitely be done in season, it’s just a case of how quickly they can get it out
Here's where it's from and def considered rumor
Although the site isn't totally off on other things

Reactions: 1
Here's where it's from and def considered rumor
Although the site isn't totally off on other things
No it’s a pretty reliable source but I’d say it’s hearsay rather than fact. In some ways I’d quite like it to be true because that’s an easy enough problem to solve, but god it’d be embarrassing
---
Also … this is exactly what I think about the official f1 exhibition selling this mug. It doesn’t matter whether you think that situation was right or wrong, mocking someone’s reaction to it is really low. The way people use that phrase to mock Totos accent too when he isn’t a native English speaker makes it all the more uncomfortable

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No it’s a pretty reliable source but I’d say it’s hearsay rather than fact. In some ways I’d quite like it to be true because that’s an easy enough problem to solve, but god it’d be embarrassing
Yeah the running theory is the porpoising hid a lot of other issues that should have been worked out because they couldn't replicate porpoising in the wind tunnel. they were using other feedback. So when they actually got the new non porpoising version in the wind tunnel either pressure to make it perfect or shortcuts to get it in before actual parts were fabricated. Lots of explanations but ultimately may have taken a year of development away. Like they already used most if their tunnel time is crazy to me.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the running theory is the porpoising hid a lot of other issues that should have been worked out because they couldn't replicate porpoising in the wind tunnel. they were using other feedback. So when they actually got the new non porpoising version in the wind tunnel either pressure to make it perfect or shortcuts to get it in before actual parts were fabricated. Lots of explanations but ultimately may have taken a year of development away. Like they already used most if their tunnel time is crazy to me.
It’s more as well now that they believed they could work around the floor changes for this year and have the car running relatively high and it still produce the required downforce, but it doesn’t. Last year they went too aggressive, this year they were too conservative.

About the wind tunnel time, it’s believed they’ve always effectively been testing another concept and were basically just waiting to see if the current one would work. That’s why they acted so quickly after Bahrain, it was already like their final test of it. So they haven’t actually wasted that much time. Ferrari, for example are worse off because they’ve already planned developments for the entire year so they can’t really change anything fundamental until next year

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.