Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell did someone even link these two together? :rolleyes:
I guess if you just put all the names of exes and single drivers, you probably have a high likelihood of picking a new couple
---

(There is one is the Sun is well but not posting. Its the sun and they should not get any clicks)

I love gossiping about wags but talking of Alexandra is leading no where. Some gossip with no hurt like we do on tattle is still ok but News articles and the hate on fanpages is not acceptable. Yes charles has a type and she may be one more Cha but we do not know and what if she becomes someone like Lily z now and not like her monaco friends?

She wants to be private evidently which is good for Charles. Right now with his car problems and i saw Tumblr saying he will be the next felipe Massa if he does not win a WDC with ferrari and that will not be his mistake. I have seen my good friend lose a parent and how much pain she went through and I can't imagine what losing his father and his mentor Jules must have done to charles.

Even if i make fun of his fashion choices sometimes he deserve better than this and if Alexandra is actually private and they are happy with each other I would let them be in peace.
I hope they are able to enjoy this time together... but charles has really gotta get another car if he doesnt want people trying to catch her with him. I think he will eventually have to announce her, probably learned something from Cha posting that picture so close to the break up with G.
I still wish i had a better timeline, but i really think Cha and Sharl were done a lot earlier than either led on. Personally if i were her, I'd stay private and let my stock rise. then launch with a new public account if it mattered to her job. Honestly if i were her, id be more scared of cha in the same city

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

(There is one is the Sun is well but not posting. Its the sun and they should not get any clicks)

I love gossiping about wags but talking of Alexandra is leading no where. Some gossip with no hurt like we do on tattle is still ok but News articles and the hate on fanpages is not acceptable. Yes charles has a type and she may be one more Cha but we do not know and what if she becomes someone like Lily z now and not like her monaco friends?

She wants to be private evidently which is good for Charles. Right now with his car problems and i saw Tumblr saying he will be the next felipe Massa if he does not win a WDC with ferrari and that will not be his mistake. I have seen my good friend lose a parent and how much pain she went through and I can't imagine what losing his father and his mentor Jules must have done to charles.

Even if i make fun of his fashion choices sometimes he deserve better than this and if Alexandra is actually private and they are happy with each other I would let them be in peace.
Yeah, I think this is exactly is with Alexandra. If she was attention whoring then fair play, but so far she is still private and to be fair, noone really knows anything about her or about their relationship. 🤷‍♀️ So really, so far there is really nothing to talk about yet.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I think this is exactly is with Alexandra. If she was attention whoring then fair play, but so far she is still private and to be fair, noone really knows anything about her or about their relationship. 🤷‍♀️ So really, so far there is really nothing to talk about yet.
yes... but its like the longer a driver doesnt say specifically "this is my girlfriend", no one wants to accept it as true. So then the girl gets crap for wanting attention and using them, when yeah, they may be doing like the squids and keep it locked down as long as possible

Reactions: 2
yes... but its like the longer a driver doesnt say specifically "this is my girlfriend", no one wants to accept it as true. So then the girl gets crap for wanting attention and using them, when yeah, they may be doing like the squids and keep it locked down as long as possible
Personally I never get why would someone need to announce the relationship. To me that's really cringe, god that Lando's "sunshine" post was terrible and that DTS scene was even worse. Besides Squids were outed right after they got together because someone else wanted 5 minutes of fame. And well, Lu didn't exactly hide either, there was a hint after hint after hint.
So in a way I'm impressed people around Charles are different and not posting anything (at least not publicly).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
100% Just look at Daniel & Heidi, trolled for years but now they are a little more open I feel like the fuss and attention has died down, and what i do see is mainly love for them!

Reactions: 4
100% Just look at Daniel & Heidi, trolled for years but now they are a little more open I feel like the fuss and attention has died down, and what i do see is mainly love for them!
Daniel going public 3 years late has definitely made my 2023 better.
could not take those debates any more.
---
Sadly not, Jack Doohan said Mick is flying with him to Aus later this week
well i mean why cant she go there too? she said a 'big surprise' at the end of the week after work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are getting there Saturday so they will most likely be flying tomorrow, if not tonight depending on if its a connecting flight or not.
So we should see soon if Lu joins them or not 😅
20230323_163308.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Daniel going public 3 years late has definitely made my 2023 better.
could not take those debates any more.
---

well i mean why cant she go there too? she said a 'big surprise' at the end of the week after work

If it's not a follow from Mick and a picture of them shagging then I'm not interested....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.