Formula 1 Wags #168 Wagless ans Wanky Danky in Jeddah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes its Portugal and yes its still cold in Porto besides that it still rains a lot at this time of year.
Ah ok.Oh, I meant to ask you (being nosy!)....what languages do Portuguese schools teach as part of the curriculum?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The rare day this year I have won being a Lewis and Lando fan 🤣
I did think it might have been Lewis when Lando said that on stream, now we have confirmation 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ah ok.Oh, I meant to ask you (being nosy!)....what languages do Portuguese schools teach as part of the curriculum?
We have English since we entered school until the end and before high school we have 2 years of another language to choose from (French, Spanish, German) but it depends on the schools. I had French for example because there was no choice at the time at my school but have some friends that choose spanish because its a bit more easy for us, i think only a few schools have the option for german its not common.

Let see if she is quiet during the weekend...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The rare day this year I have won being a Lewis and Lando fan 🤣
I did think it might have been Lewis when Lando said that on stream, now we have confirmation 😅
Lewis having his uncle out in Monaco with him is making me over think ngl. I hope he’s doing okay :( f1 can be very a lonely place I imagine when things aren’t going well

• Sad
  • Heart
Lewis having his uncle out in Monaco with him is making me over think ngl. I hope he’s doing okay :( f1 can be very a lonely place I imagine when things aren’t going well
Was thinking that too 😕
He seems to be trying to relax and have time to himself/with family a lot. His story this morning about being happy he was home in Monaco initially got me thinking about it and now this. I really do wonder if hes thinking about retirement considering it doesn't seem possible Merc (or anyone bar RB for that matter) will be in the title fight anytime soon 😬

Reactions: 5
Was thinking that too 😕
He seems to be trying to relax and have time to himself/with family a lot. His story this morning about being happy he was home in Monaco initially got me thinking about it and now this. I really do wonder if hes thinking about retirement considering it doesn't seem possible Merc (or anyone bar RB for that matter) will be in the title fight anytime soon 😬
I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s difficult because if you retire almost on a whim, it quite often doesn’t work out, like if he just did it as a reaction to how he’s feeling right now there’s a high chance he’d regret it. However I 100% feel there’s been a breakdown in communications with Mercedes, and that coupled with the trajectory of the sport not aligning with his values either could be a bit of a perfect storm. It could also be he just wants to sit and wallow right now and will pick himself up in a few races time which honestly, I feel like he’s earned 😂 but idk. I’ve followed his entire career and this year there’s been a huge shift in vibes already

Jenson's ex gets arrested while Jenson's current one is up Kelly's ass. Not sure what is worse. 💀
1679517092280.png

• Haha

I mean looking at all the Oscar / Alpine / Danny / Alonso drama resulted in this. I feel bad for Lando, in all honesty.

Danny has been loving life, Nando has 2 consecutive podiums, while Zak has 7 new sponsors, but has 0 front wings.

Karma?

• Haha
My other favorite exhibitionist on the grid

tumblr_953d089a7fb9c3b80d248609c0dfc0d7_03efcbde_2048.jpg

---
Max George Lewis and Lando pull up to McDonalds....

Last edited:
Lily and Alex seem to be that kind of couple who are not trying too hard to be funny but they are. I like that. That's why I prefer them, Tiffany/Valtteri and Andrea/Fernando to others, they don't try too hard. They just are as they are. :cool:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.