Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CHAMPIONOF

As DR fan rn i feel like he is not comming back . He will enjoy all the fancy events with Redbull and settle down . But i hope I’m so wrong in this 🙏
same here....my fave driver, but at the moment, I can't see him coming back unfortunately. I think unless he gets an offer he literally can not refuse (Red Bull, Merc, Ferrari) (which is....unlikely) then he won't come back, don't think he'd want to go through something like mclaren again!

Reactions: 7

hello2723

VIP Member
They really need to just break up. Why are they still together?!
I honestly think its purely out of convenience for both sides at this point. Isa gets the PR boost shes been looking for lately and Carlos gets the open relationship to hook up with whoever he wants with care while still having whatever positives he gets out of their relationship 😬🤷‍♀️

I dont think they were like this in the beginning (or not, could be wrong) but over time its changed and after 5(?) years they dont see a point in stopping

90sgirl

VIP Member
I said this in the other thread but the drivers need to pull another drivers strike like 1982 (never gonna happen) they even threatened the drivers with being banned from F1 for life but they stuck together and eventually FISA had to give up and remove the clauses that caused the strike.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Personally I find it extremely weird when wags acknowledge or interact with wag fanpages, but I find it even weirder when they are ex wags. 🤨
1676715276678.png

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Still find it funny that when Lando said he bought a car pretty much everone assumed it would be a McLaren, or at least a sports car. But in reality he bought a Fiat 500 🤣
I would loveee to have this car :cry: its so cool..wasn't expecting Lando to buy this car im impressed.

View attachment 1970543

View attachment 1970545
But did he keep it for Luisa
Or hamster
Is it a hamster
Cannot believe he dragged that thing to monaco
Sooo she didn't get the big sloth in the break up!! 😅

Pole er bear

VIP Member
The dutch commentators from Viaplay are very annoying.
About Daniel that he is never coming back in the F1.
Apparently they are presence with all the converstations between Daniel and Red Bull and his managers.
Unbelievable.😤
they said the same thing on sky/F1 this morning. but they did also mention that if checo were to go away, this would be his chance
I guess the main issue was he already said no to anything less than McLaren
so basically if he doesnt get checo's seat, there isnt another seat
it will be interesting. i personally dont think he wants to go back to the racing,
but if he did notice he was doing well in what is a top car... i'd just be watching my back a little closer if i were checo
---
same here....my fave driver, but at the moment, I can't see him coming back unfortunately. I think unless he gets an offer he literally can not refuse (Red Bull, Merc, Ferrari) (which is....unlikely) then he won't come back, don't think he'd want to go through something like mclaren again!
on the other hand
if mclaren seriously find themselves with the same issues as last year
he definitely came out on top getting out
there was just no way he and mclaren brakes were gonna be friends