Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Gotta love all of twitter being shocked that good old Jean Todt is Michelle Yeoh's partner for the past 20 years

• Haha
Reactions: 7

pastafasta

VIP Member
YAY, Elena is back with her questionable fashion choices! And who wears sandal straps over jeans? That can't be even comfortable. This is just dumb.
1677343855556.png
1677344038332.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Can I take the opportunity to repost my photo I got of Seb in Abu Dhabi. I’ve never liked Seb in ~that~ way til I captured him like this 😆 🔥

come back to us Seb 🙏🏻❤

A10BFB48-3638-4A7C-B571-0C21739B832E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
I'm sure that cake is delicious, but by throwing that "Neutrogena" sign on it suddenly makes it really unappealing and not for eating at all 😂
1677240338661.png

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Hii! Probably means nothing, but do we know if there’s anything going on between elena and esteban? because they haven’t been liking their latest posts and elena removed the one where they were together for fashion week
Esteban was really ill during winterbreak so maybe that is the reason they were quiet?!

• Sad
  • Wow

kubnikol

VIP Member
oh i want to cry already 😂😂 cute little Laura , Charles and his hope 🥹 I’m too pregnant for this 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
This Lando radio interview is incredibly cringy, seems the interviewer knows nothing about him apart from popular clips. Hes now trying to get Lando to do another one of those radio checks when he starts singing. Can literally hear Lando cringing 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

pastafasta

VIP Member
“i will in the future”
I forgot to add - I really hate when journos are pressuring people into answering relationship related stuff. Is she the one? Will you marry her? Not just Carlos now, but I remember this (if she is the one) was asked to Max about Kelly too. What the hell do they expect? "No, she is not the one and I'm actively looking for someone else." and "No, I won't get married to her as I want to have fun and maybe meet someone else."? It really borderlines gaslighting. 🤨