Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or... try to turn it around that it wasn't Mick at all, but someone who manages his IG or random internet ghost he's befriended somewhere... :sneaky:
(but in reality I don't really see Mick commenting at all ever)
True. He's not the instagram type.
He's no pierre

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No Elena, we are not going back to the Cristina Aguilera looks ESPECIALLY not with your shoes laced up over them. bleeping warning signs are needed alright

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
‘Could easily have been playful’ you could’ve mentioned that at the time Will instead of saying he punched the makeshift wall in frustration
Look Maisie, do you think Will as a reporter has time to go round including context for everything he reports so it's more factual than sensational?? He's too busy coming up with his Netflix lines

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this response to will’s tweet is killing me 😭

also even if it wasn’t playful and it was pure frustration, i don't know why some people made such a big deal out of this. i'm sure many of the drivers have hit their driver room walls at one point, they just weren't caught by will buxton! sneaky guy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look Maisie, do you think Will as a reporter has time to go round including context for everything he reports so it's more factual than sensational?? He's too busy coming up with his Netflix lines

Sorry my mistake. It must be difficult juggling truthful journalism and being a Netflix star

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
this response to will’s tweet is killing me 😭

also even if it wasn’t playful and it was pure frustration, i don't know why some people made such a big deal out of this. i'm sure many of the drivers have hit their driver room walls at one point, they just weren't caught by will buxton! sneaky guy :LOL:
Someone calling the car an "orange turd" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.