Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's my shameful "don't speak just get your top off" shag....
I come here on Saturday night to check what's up and what do I see :ROFLMAO:

it seems like ages since Papa Stroll's and DC's pics were posted...:p:ROFLMAO:

btw I think I read the "gossip" about "the presenter" at least 2 or 3 times last season and honestly if untrue - another attempt at discrediting woman in their professional lives, and if true - good for her, but how does it affect her work really. noone seems to gossip about millions of male presenters that probably do whatever they wantπŸ˜‰πŸ§πŸ§
---
Man I would love this

gosh, that would be an absolute dream, not only Seb back, but Fernando and Seb in one team at the same time, their debrief would last days, for the whole time between races.
I cannot even think about it, to not get my hopes up, to see Seb again
(of course I wish Lance well, I found it interesting that no details were given about his injury, but anyway, I hope it heals soon)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just wanted to post quite the opposite

View attachment 1987590

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
for the sake of my love of Lewis, I ignore that part of January :ROFLMAO: I was preoccupied with stanning Fernando
I am not a revenge-driven person, but things need to be balanced and fair so I focused on Ferni for a bit for my fun (I wanted to write fair and transparent, but something already is transparent)

my boobs are better btw :p:ROFLMAO:
---
@monza btw DC's on the nude beach and DC dancing in Belgrade belong to two different categories to me, the latter can be posted not hidden in spoilers cause it's gold :ROFLMAO::p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.