Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think McLaren are last. They’ll be near the bottom, maybe 8th, but I also think it’s important to remember that McLaren, along with Mercedes, have been the most open about the car they have right now not being the full package, so theoretically their ceiling should be a lot higher. The teams around McLaren especially will struggle to keep up with their development rate. I mean they’ll struggle to be any better than 5th at best but I don’t see it as badly as most pundits seem to be
agree with this, they could have a few dodgy open races like 2022 season, and then improve from there...can see them finishing around the 5th/6th/7th area personally!

Reactions: 2
agree with this, they could have a few dodgy open races like 2022 season, and then improve from there...can see them finishing around the 5th/6th/7th area personally!
I mean just look at Haas and Alfa last year. They fell off a cliff after the first half of the season. Haas have a bit of a bigger budget to play with now but I still think McLaren have more of a direct plan to implement

Reactions: 3
Also just saw this of ferndrea.
Of course he says duck the company car and drives a Ferrari. Also Andrea is so cute. She looked great in DTS also

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
seems Ziggo interviews are back?
Do hope its for more than just testing, seems a lot of the drivers are often more honest when talking to them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The moment he decided to actually be a Brit try Kimi's high end Gin secret santa gift
Lando babe, I think its better for you to stay away from gin

Lando might be afraid he is seeing double as Max here does but it's probably just Central Models event

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.