Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Elena, we are not going back to the Cristina Aguilera looks ESPECIALLY not with your shoes laced up over them. bleeping warning signs are needed alright

My fav granny panties would never

---
I've checked her tiktoks and maaaaaaaaaaan, that girl is so immature. She acts like she is 12 or something. Really off-putting. 🤨
She looks like 12 year old on half of the videos
It doesnt go well with underboob stuff eh 😅

And uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's the sound of an unhappy driver.....first time I've ever really heard him speak like that about McLaren.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Completed DTS S5 now.
I get it brings fans in, but I personally don't find it adds anything to the sport. Learn much more thorough watching testing.
Have to say, I like Danny Ric, but that huge tribute in E10 when Vettel retiring got barely more than a mention was ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Holy tit! That was a lot of F1 testing, DTS and tattle to catch up on! Most importantly - congrats @kubnikol super happy for you and your family ❤
Testing was interesting. Can't wait to see how things play out next weekend. Hopefully some good surprises.
DTS was...fine. Some episodes I found kind of boring but there were some good moments here and there. Would have liked to have seen about 80% less of Christian and Geri.
And a Fernando episode?! You know I'm here for that
Thank you love ♥ i needed break from f1 after watching DTS in one day 😂😂😂 I’m not ready for 1st race and papaya pain 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's the sound of an unhappy driver.....first time I've ever really heard him speak like that about McLaren.

Every interview ive seen of him yesterday it's clear hes been told hes not allowed to be negative. His face and tone of voice in them say it all 😬

Looks like someone got a message from Lando/McLarens PR team 😬😅
Yeah a lot of British press jumped on that pretty hard. Not a great look and also not landos fault. Just will Buxton being overly dramatic

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Completed DTS S5 now.
I get it brings fans in, but I personally don't find it adds anything to the sport. Learn much more thorough watching testing.
Have to say, I like Danny Ric, but that huge tribute in E10 when Vettel retiring got barely more than a mention was ridiculous.
This season gave nothing i feel like. When you are used to drama for 3 seasons and then they go back to racing and miss the important stuff it is boring . I saw the races i dont need recap. I dont want to see Zhou’s crash in 3 episodes . I want to see teams fighting with fia . Why they missed tractor inčident , brasil drama 😂 it was same with Kimi 😑 no need to say goodbye i guess 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ted specifically went looking for him and it wasnt an official scheduled interview with coms. Of course lando can't hide it, but you can tell he wanted Ted to F off.
---
Also sure it doesn't help the kingdom of Bahrain owns over 50% of McLaren

Last edited:
  • Sad
Yeah a lot of British press jumped on that pretty hard. Not a great look and also not landos fault. Just will Buxton being overly dramatic
Season didn't even start and people are already jumping for no reason

Justice for Will Buxton once again

• Haha
Season didn't even start and people are already jumping for no reason

Justice for Will Buxton once again

We loooove overanalyzing things now. Judging everyone is also a great passion of everyone in social media

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ted specifically went looking for him and it wasnt an official scheduled interview with coms. Of course lando can't hide it, but you can tell he wanted Ted to F off.
---
Also sure it doesn't help the kingdom of Bahrain owns over 50% of McLaren
The ending of that interview :LOL: you can tell Lando is so over it, and Ted has zero emotional intelligence here with that reindeer whoopsie story at the end, just let the poor boy go!

• Haha
  • Sad
I don’t think McLaren are last. They’ll be near the bottom, maybe 8th, but I also think it’s important to remember that McLaren, along with Mercedes, have been the most open about the car they have right now not being the full package, so theoretically their ceiling should be a lot higher. The teams around McLaren especially will struggle to keep up with their development rate. I mean they’ll struggle to be any better than 5th at best but I don’t see it as badly as most pundits seem to be

So looks like Drugo is officially confirmed as a replacement for Stroll (if he is not ready)

• Heart
question is were they shocked at him being over 175 or under 175 😅
That person is a click-baiter... they could be shocked he is precisely 175 as well. He basically gave nothing with this post.
He is probably even shocked when he wakes up at 10 AM and it's not dark outside.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.