Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands off my man
let's say we are all* lucky every one** of them had a glow up

*no matter who we love the most
** I literally mean all the drivers, past and present

f45b567f8d15df35597da891e7297811af617ea0.jpg

*there will be a follow up in a sec
here it is

2c539595dd2f85851fc279fcebc560756e9e3ea7.jpg

---
Wait, what was this drama?

long story short, there was a "phase" here with lots of Lawrence Stroll's pictures and a threat (that sometimes became a reality) of David Coulthard's picture from the time he went to the nudists' beach and looked really proud and happy.
If you ask me what the broader context was or the reason, I could not tell you, all I remember is laughter :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she's in Uni? Another 19 year old fashion student?
Her tiktok is public, from that it seems she was already in what looks like typical british uni accommodation in early 2021, so shes 20/21 (I think). Wonder if shes in the same "fashion school" as Pietra 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m imagining Seb strolling into the paddock in his bee t shirt and rainbow shoes, the FIA screaming but not being able to do anything about it because he’s here for one race and one race only ❤
Oh wow didnt think of that. This would be epic.

Reactions: 5
Monza, I keep forgetting to come here to post this, but since I am here, I have to - no matter the racing, Nyck and his pure little heart will unite them all

21f29efd55162c6718456e5ca51b125ed350534a.jpg
?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&quality=0.jpg

*I posted it also to say Lewis looks so mighty fine this weekend I can cry (and forget a bit about how the year began :LOL:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one reading between the lines with Red Bull and the Monaco qualifying incident on DTS 😂

So just now catching up on DTS so excuse my random posts but
Looks like the zandvoort episode was when pierre was reading the gossip accounts at AT
So he DEFINITELY had just found out about Randi and McDonald's

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one reading between the lines with Red Bull and the Monaco qualifying incident on DTS 😂
what are you reading into it out of curiosity? i found it such a pointless episode and to me the timeline didn't add up...they were acting as if they re-signed checo after monaco, but they actually signed him before monaco so none of that contract pressure was even there?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, i was just messing.... no chance Lando would go there with Daddy Stroll still at the helm.

It's difficult because unless it's Red Bull I can't envisage anywhere else really.
I think daddy stroll will sell the team in the next few years
---
To be fair if I worked for Sky I'd shag EVERYTHING
Including DR?
---
what are you reading into it out of curiosity? i found it such a pointless episode and to me the timeline didn't add up...they were acting as if they re-signed checo after monaco, but they actually signed him before monaco so none of that contract pressure was even there?
That Checo crashed on purpose but again I dunno if it’s because that’s been speculated and it’s been edited to drive that narrative

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think daddy stroll will sell the team in the next few years
---

Including DR?
---

That Checo crashed on purpose but again I dunno if it’s because that’s been speculated and it’s been edited to drive that narrative
Just finished it. They definitely focused on that as the main redbull storyline. Probably because there wast a lot of driver drama otherwise. But yeah clearly they designed this episode around the chatter. Even the him being the family man before he was on the yacht

One thing that pissed me off is they completely avoided the issue of jeddah and the missile strike by the track. It was such a huge deal and netflix acted like it never happened.

Reactions: 7
Just finished it. They definitely focused on that as the main redbull storyline. Probably because there wast a lot of driver drama otherwise. But yeah clearly they designed this episode around the chatter. Even the him being the family man before he was on the yacht

One thing that pissed me off is they completely avoided the issue of jeddah and the missile strike by the track. It was such a huge deal and netflix acted like it never happened.
Yes I did notice the “family is the most important” line from Checo.

Yes there’s no doubt that they use DTS to rewrite history and highlight the “good” and erase any serious controversy from the last season
---
I feel Toto has aged a lot in the 2022 season!

Can’t wait for the racing to be back next weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Holy tit! That was a lot of F1 testing, DTS and tattle to catch up on! Most importantly - congrats @kubnikol super happy for you and your family ❤
Testing was interesting. Can't wait to see how things play out next weekend. Hopefully some good surprises.
DTS was...fine. Some episodes I found kind of boring but there were some good moments here and there. Would have liked to have seen about 80% less of Christian and Geri.
And a Fernando episode?! You know I'm here for that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is this I hear of mick commenting on Lus insta? I have no idea how to check things like that but assuming it's just stirring things up

• Wow
What is this I hear of mick commenting on Lus insta? I have no idea how to check things like that but assuming it's just stirring things up
nah someone said people were commenting mick’s name on her insta and that somehow turned into him commenting on her insta 💀 at least that’s what i’ve seen in the last day lol

nah someone said people were commenting mick’s name on her insta and that somehow turned into him commenting on her insta 💀 at least that’s what i’ve seen in the last day lol
Whew. Thought I missed good Lick drama watching fake Netflix drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
don’t worry.. if or when a mick comment happens fangirls will be working hard to spread that screenshot everywheree
Or... try to turn it around that it wasn't Mick at all, but someone who manages his IG or random internet ghost he's befriended somewhere... :sneaky:
(but in reality I don't really see Mick commenting at all ever)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.