Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McLaren PR team working overtime 🤣
yes. Oscar has been PR trained HARD too.
Will not answer a thing about testing other than he's learning and looking forward to learning more

Was cracking up earlier when someone mentioned Mark Webber getting more screen time on DTS last season than Seb

Reactions: 4
Okay I just read about Haas team cutting their pit wall down from the standard 7 to 3 seats and awww 🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I take the opportunity to repost my photo I got of Seb in Abu Dhabi. I’ve never liked Seb in ~that~ way til I captured him like this 😆 🔥

come back to us Seb 🙏🏻❤

A10BFB48-3638-4A7C-B571-0C21739B832E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m imagining Seb strolling into the paddock in his bee t shirt and rainbow shoes, the FIA screaming but not being able to do anything about it because he’s here for one race and one race only ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, and not to be all high and mighty, I really am not surprised that McLaren are doing dreadful. They're a marketing dream, but historically, any new regulations, they are awful at adapting. Just as they got to a good place in the constructors, 3rd and 4th, consistent podiums and a win for the first time in 12(?) years, the regulations have changed and once again they're doing dreadful. I don't think they're an adaptable team and I think that's further exemplified by Andreas leaving...he's obviously seen or knows something about McLaren and again, seen or knows something about Alfa Romeo/Audi that made him leave...like people have said about Lando's management...they should have seen these warning signs...it's all well and good being in a comfortable team, having a family, but if they're not going to give you what you need (a race-winning car) then what's the point.

I often wonder if Lando has the balls to switch teams. I think he's way too comfortable at McLaren and with the people there. He won't ever go to Red Bull I think, unless Max gets his third championship and decides you know what I'm out of here.

Reactions: 10
Man I would love this

Hmmm.... for me, this explains a lot of why Aston is being super secretive and NO ONE has shown a photo of lance in a cast.
I seriously dont see him back until after the April Break... but its tough for aston because they are in a good place right now to make up the points

All of that said I really love the opportunity for Filipe and he certainly deserves it
but really if its going to be more than one race, they really need to get Seb.
Plus I mean seb missed the first 2 last year, so i mean he kinda owes us 2 more right?
---
Honestly, and not to be all high and mighty, I really am not surprised that McLaren are doing dreadful. They're a marketing dream, but historically, any new regulations, they are awful at adapting. Just as they got to a good place in the constructors, 3rd and 4th, consistent podiums and a win for the first time in 12(?) years, the regulations have changed and once again they're doing dreadful. I don't think they're an adaptable team and I think that's further exemplified by Andreas leaving...he's obviously seen or knows something about McLaren and again, seen or knows something about Alfa Romeo/Audi that made him leave...like people have said about Lando's management...they should have seen these warning signs...it's all well and good being in a comfortable team, having a family, but if they're not going to give you what you need (a race-winning car) then what's the point.

I often wonder if Lando has the balls to switch teams. I think he's way too comfortable at McLaren and with the people there. He won't ever go to Red Bull I think, unless Max gets his third championship and decides you know what I'm out of here.
I also could totally see max getting bored and out by 2026 new cars

Reactions: 6
that is absolutely a terrible attempt at trolling lmao, who would work for Sky and be barely fluent in English for one
she could have at least used google translate (like i do a lot 😁). then it would have been more believable. But a gossip site remains a site where 99% nonsense is written. Fun to look around every now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.