Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Lando is pissed, but he needs to use his experience and the amount of hours he spent at MTC earlier in his career to help the team improve the car.

Reactions: 6
Oh no! Poor baby. You are right though his win will come.. hes been doing so well. Hoping to catch the race here this year.

Back to F1 news... now people saying SEB was in contact with aston... pretty sure he can't come back and this was a joke, but interesting prospect to consider if Lance's wrist is as bed as it could be.
View attachment 1986723
Okay... I really want this rumour to be true :LOL: I know he's barely gone, but I miss Seb already. And this would be a way for him to race again without having turned back on his values etc on wanting to give up racing if it's a temporary cover for Lance.

Question - in this scenario if he filled in for a few months, would however many points he might accumulate go into Lance's total for the season?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Question - in this scenario if he filled in for a few months, would however many points he might accumulate go into Lance's total for the season?
No, each driver has his own points ;)
(they of course go to the team total though)

Reactions: 3
Mark and Lando discussing how they should have accepted the RB offer? 😅
View attachment 1987064
I sometimes think Lando needs to have a clearout of his management team. Do a Lewis and get rid of his Dad as manager because he seems to be just a cash cow to Norris Snr.

Get new people around him at a new team. He's just stagnating at this point.

Zak is always going to talk the big game to flatter Lando's ego but he (Lando) really needs to get free from McLaren as soon as he can in my opinion.

Reactions: 8

I'm going to make a crazy wild guess and say.......
MILAN
💀 💀
She is going on a trip with Magui Corceiro to promote EF like Luisa did and even though there are several destinations to choose from, she put on summer clothes, it doesn't surprise me that it will be Hawaii again 😅

You can tell Lando is pissed, but he needs to use his experience and the amount of hours he spent at MTC earlier in his career to help the team improve the car.
Sadly I think that's the problem. There's nothing he can do to improve it if there is a fundamental design issue which is what im getting from the look of full defeat on his face.
This car, is literally what his entire career was built around as a F1 championship contender. Of course there will be next year and the year after with the same kind of regulations, but if this car is so far off... that not a good base to improve on for the next 2 cars that are supposed to be his and mclaren's best shot

Reactions: 6
Let's play Lando goes where.....

I think Christian would gnaw his own arm off to get Lando.

Can't ever really see him at Alpine.

Mercedes....hmmm...can't see it

Alfa romeo/Audi. Gets on well with Andreas. Audi would be wanting someone with media appeal. Not sure which driver would get the push though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aston Martin. Could work. Nando loves him. Just needs to get rid of Lance. (EL REPLACEMENT PLAN)

Alfa romeo/Audi. Gets on well with Andreas. Audi would be wanting someone with media appeal. Not sure which driver would get the push though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aston Martin. Could work. Nando loves him. Just needs to get rid of Lance. (EL REPLACEMENT PLAN)
The move needs to be upwards, none of the teams that experiment each year. Red Bull or Mercedes are the only options for me. I would say Ferrari, but I don't think they are letting go any of the two and if the car is good, neither of them is leaving either. (although if car is not good this year, I can see Charles looking elsewhere)

Reactions: 2

Ferrari instead of Charles. (hahaha, no)

• Haha

Considering the whole Lawrence Stroll paying Prema to not sign Lando situation in 2018 dont think Aston would work. However I would like to see Lando and Nando as teammates

• Haha
I sometimes think Lando needs to have a clearout of his management team. Do a Lewis and get rid of his Dad as manager because he seems to be just a cash cow to Norris Snr.

Get new people around him at a new team. He's just stagnating at this point.

Zak is always going to talk the big game to flatter Lando's ego but he (Lando) really needs to get free from McLaren as soon as he can in my opinion.
Agree about the management, they really shouldn’t be so focused on money at his age and experience level. Sorry but he really hasn’t done enough to warrant it and that shouldn’t be a priority.

I know they’re completely different scenarios but Merc had one “tough” year (relatively) and instead of letting themselves get tied up in knots and slip further down the order, they’re back on it immediately and I’m positive even if it’s not this season, they’ll be right back at the front. I can’t see McLaren ever getting there if this is their trajectory

Considering the whole Lawrence Stroll paying Prema to not sign Lando situation in 2018 dont think Aston would work. However I would like to see Lando and Nando as teammates
Yeah, i was just messing.... no chance Lando would go there with Daddy Stroll still at the helm.

It's difficult because unless it's Red Bull I can't envisage anywhere else really.

Yeah, i was just messing.... no chance Lando would go there with Daddy Stroll still at the helm.

It's difficult because unless it's Red Bull I can't envisage anywhere else really.
Yeah id say his only options are
Red Bull - if they are willing to buy both his and Checos contracts out
Mercedes - once Lewis retires, however I doubt that will be anytime soon
Audi - in 2026, no guarantee they will perform as a top team
So in terms of after this year, I definitely agree RB is the only option 😬

Yeah id say his only options are
Red Bull - if they are willing to buy both his and Checos contracts out
Mercedes - once Lewis retires, however I doubt that will be anytime soon
Audi - in 2026, no guarantee they will perform as a top team
So in terms of after this year, I definitely agree RB is the only option 😬
Unless their priority is to get Daniel back...

But to be honest, I think Lando is quite screwed to stay in middle field team (if he is lucky)

• Haha
maybe max will start his own team by then to make his ultimate pairing a reality

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.