Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop I seriously thought you’d written the caption yourself to parody her… wtf is this!!! LMAO girl needs a break from travelling and eating? Stfu carmen x
😂 I wouldn't even come up with that. She basically parodies herself.
I mean, these are exactly the people who need a vacation to recover from vacation. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Stop I seriously thought you’d written the caption yourself to parody her… wtf is this!!! LMAO girl needs a break from travelling and eating? Stfu carmen x
On the other hand pretty sure this is the monaco apartment
So fly into London From Monaco, work Monday and go to firm event in $1000 dress Tuesday. Fly to Milan Wednesday. Do a fashion show Thursday. Then back home to Monaco watch yourself on DTS and self care Friday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
On the other hand pretty sure this is the monaco apartment
So fly into London France Monaco, work Monday and go to firm event in $1000 dress Tuesday. Fly to Milan Wednesday. Do a fashion show Thursday. Then back home to Monaco watch yourself on DTS and self care Friday
It's a hard life to be a wag, alright :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alpha Tauri for sale or has to move to the UK?!

Edit:

Translation title article: AlphaTauri has to move or will be sold - three interested parties sign up'

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think with the death of Dietrich, the accountants were always going to flex their Excel spreadsheets.
Yes think so too.
I translated the first part of the article with google translate.

The AlphaTauri Formula 1 team will either be sold, or the team will have to move to Great Britain in its entirety. This is reported by the German Auto, Motor und Sport. Three parties would have already expressed their interest in a takeover.

The construction Red Bull Racing/AlphaTauri seems to be overhauled. The Italian team named after the Red Bull fashion brand now acts as a 'sister team' to the team of Max Verstappen and Sergio Pérez, but Oliver Mintzlaff - the new boss of the Red Bull Group since the death of Dietrich Mateschitz - reportedly no longer sees bread in this setup. The team's factory is currently in Italy, but the aerodynamics department is currently based in Great Britain. This would make the costs unnecessarily high, according to the German medium.

Reactions: 2
Lando and Carlos Sr.
Do you think Fernando is happy with his car?
1677333503294.png

---
Yes think so too.
I translated the first part of the article with google translate.

The AlphaTauri Formula 1 team will either be sold, or the team will have to move to Great Britain in its entirety. This is reported by the German Auto, Motor und Sport. Three parties would have already expressed their interest in a takeover.

The construction Red Bull Racing/AlphaTauri seems to be overhauled. The Italian team named after the Red Bull fashion brand now acts as a 'sister team' to the team of Max Verstappen and Sergio Pérez, but Oliver Mintzlaff - the new boss of the Red Bull Group since the death of Dietrich Mateschitz - reportedly no longer sees bread in this setup. The team's factory is currently in Italy, but the aerodynamics department is currently based in Great Britain. This would make the costs unnecessarily high, according to the German medium.
I think the cost cap is really starting to change things for the teams. The Haas Pitshack and AT consolidating operations to the UK seem like just the beginning, but encouraging if it means the saved money goes into developing the cars. Still seems difficult that anyone can come close to catching the wave redbull is on as they continue to perfect it, but like they were saying earlier, the main changes this season will come with upgrades after the long April break for Europe.
All of that is exciting, only when you are a McLaren Fan and literally the car is just stuck
which is why i try to not be just a mclaren fan
but a Merc fan seems pretty painful rightnow as well
---
Question... Does Filipe have a significant other?
---
This photo of Lando in debrief tells me everything I need to know for next week
1677334686407.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Don't look at the race result. It will break your heart.

That gorgeous adorable man is so good. His win will come.
Oh no! Poor baby. You are right though his win will come.. hes been doing so well. Hoping to catch the race here this year.

Back to F1 news... now people saying SEB was in contact with aston... pretty sure he can't come back and this was a joke, but interesting prospect to consider if Lance's wrist is as bed as it could be.
Screenshot_20230225_101751_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Does McLaren go - we have a crap car, but hey, look at those animated commercial banners? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kika account up but blank.... is this like every way to screw up an account at this point

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Lando being an idiot...
Keep him in the car mclaren!

---
He's really having the Best time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.