Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial but am I only person who thinks George is unlikeable
Personally, I go back and forth
He is who I always thought he was.
So I'm not really surprised or expecting more.
that said I do appreciate he's not a paid driver, dealt witha tit car and team, so and I respect him coming up the ranks. I do believe it's his prime time and he can be on par with max and Charles. I love lando but I think George is the next big Contender and I do believe he will drive right over Lewis if necessary. The way that boy changed after leaving Williams.
Carmen looked good in DTS. Painful to say but yes.

Reactions: 6
Personally, I go back and forth
He is who I always thought he was.
So I'm not really surprised or expecting more.
that said I do appreciate he's not a paid driver, dealt witha tit car and team, so and I respect him coming up the ranks. I do believe it's his prime time and he can be on par with max and Charles. I love lando but I think George is the next big Contender and I do believe he will drive right over Lewis if necessary. The way that boy changed after leaving Williams.
Carmen looked good in DTS. Painful to say but yes.
CARMEN IS IN DTS AS WELL?

Whyyyyyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And I’m done . Well last minutes of DTS was pain 😂😭
Wags that didnt make it - Heidi, Isa , Lily , Sandra
Tiffany and Kika

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just started episode 1, I’m exited!!!

10 minutes in and I already feel that this season is better than the last one

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And I’m done . Well last minutes of DTS was pain 😂😭
Wags that didnt make it - Heidi, Isa , Lily , Sandra
Tiffany and Kika
Missing Latifi and Sandy already
---
Just started episode 1, I’m exited!!!

10 minutes in and I already feel that this season is better than the last one
Definitely. Don't hate it or love it but definitely better than the drama of last season. And more wags!

Reactions: 4
Missing Latifi and Sandy already
---

Definitely. Don't hate it or love it but definitely better than the drama of last season. And more wags!
I’m 2 episodes in and TBF it’s a lot better than last season. There’s the usual overly dramatized things and some seemingly staged moments, but I get it… great for getting someone into F1! 😂 Just a lot of out of context things because not the whole back story is laid out and it’s not chronological. There are flaws but it’s still entertaining.
---
CARMEN IS IN DTS AS WELL?

Whyyyyyyyyyyy
I love Carmen. She’s one of my favorite WAGs. Sorry, not sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.