Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how McLaren has reposted the DTS shirtless nipple tease.
Closer to a landos onlyfans every day
---
Fernando wants you to know he was the last one out last night
Screenshot_20230225_002912_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
these WAG fan pages are so strange to me, it's one thing to like their clothes and post their outfits but all this idolisation and for what, dating an F1 driver and being rich?
Yup, that's exactly how it is. 🤷‍♀️ And I think they idolize them not because they actually like them, but because they want to be them 🤷‍♀️

Did you mean "one of many"?

For me, he just comes off a bit too well rehearsed so I'm not a hater but not a fan either
I like George.
I think he's not entirely comfortable with the media and therefore comes across quite awkward and stiff.
I find him much more likeable when he's caught in candid moments.
---
So, I've now watched the first three episode of DTS5. What exactly was the point of pointing in that clip of Lando and Luisa? Was it just to wind him up?
Maybe what he regrets saying is that he has a girlfriend now and it's all going well? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, I've now watched the first three episode of DTS5. What exactly was the point of pointing in that clip of Lando and Luisa? Was it just to wind him up?
Maybe what he regrets saying is that he has a girlfriend now and it's all going well? 😂
I don't see a point in that either. Not even if they still were together. Like ok, Lando, you have a gf, congrats. Now what? That whole thing was so forced and irrelevant to anything at all it hurts.
If they wanted to include some wag, they should have done it with Andrea, but then, she'd actually be able to talk about F1 in relevant way, so guess that wouldn't work for them as looks like wags are just a pretty and (kind of dumb) accessory for them.

Reactions: 6
Personally think netflix and a speaking line was Part of the relationship contract... but it could also be because they didnt want any more hamster.

Reactions: 8
What does the cake meaaaaannnn??
Well, apparently, the quote is basically saying that she's too 'busy' to prioritize her love life/relationship and it would be easier to make more commitments to her partner and spend more time with them if she wasn't so-again-'busy'

• Wow
Personally, I go back and forth
He is who I always thought he was.
So I'm not really surprised or expecting more.
that said I do appreciate he's not a paid driver, dealt witha tit car and team, so and I respect him coming up the ranks. I do believe it's his prime time and he can be on par with max and Charles. I love lando but I think George is the next big Contender and I do believe he will drive right over Lewis if necessary. The way that boy changed after leaving Williams.
Carmen looked good in DTS. Painful to say but yes.
Absolutely this. I think he appreciates the team and may not be mercenary towards them but his teammate? He may not push him off the track purposely but he will absolutely go right to the line of it. All of which will make me a successful driver of course but I don't think there willbe any love lost between him and Lewis as George progresses

Reactions: 2
Well, apparently, the quote is basically saying that she's too 'busy' to prioritize her love life/relationship and it would be easier to make more commitments to her partner and spend more time with them if she wasn't so-again-'busy'
Tell us again how taking advantage of your relationship and being a wag who gets everything (free) without hard work is "busy". You can also check your notes with Carmen if necessary. :rolleyes:
It's kind of weird considering how Isa and her relationship with Carlos was pushed into center of the attention at Ana's wedding and now she doesn't priorities her love life... the math is not mathing.
These girls really live in their own world, absolutely detached from the reality. No wonder they appear really egocentric and snobbish.

Reactions: 6
Tell us again how taking advantage of your relationship and being a wag who gets everything (free) without hard work is "busy". You can also check your notes with Carmen if necessary. :rolleyes:
It's kind of weird considering how Isa and her relationship with Carlos was pushed into center of the attention at Ana's wedding and now she doesn't priorities her love life... the math is not mathing.
These girls really live in their own world, absolutely detached from the reality. No wonder they appear really egocentric and snobbish.
is it saying that her relationship is not love, just business then? :p makes sense then hahah

Also, another "busy" wag, just like Carmen

• Haha
Absolutely this. I think he appreciates the team and may not be mercenary towards them but his teammate? He may not push him off the track purposely but he will absolutely go right to the line of it. All of which will make me a successful driver of course but I don't think there willbe any love lost between him and Lewis as George progresses
the difference will be Lewis won’t react, or at least not publicly. Hes 38 and George is 25, he’d look pretty childish if he started digging at him in the press, plus he knows what the team expect of him now. So it’ll never get to an Alonso or a Nico type situation no matter what George does because it’ll be one sided

Reactions: 1
I love Carmen. She’s one of my favorite WAGs. Sorry, not sorry.
She is my fave as well. In both cases - trolling with those "hard work" posts or being dead serious 🥰
---
Fernando wants you to know he was the last one out last night
View attachment 1985901
AS HE SHOULD

---
I think it's like whosh, everything is so different, Max is a champion, Ferrari is competent, cars are unrecognizeable and even Lando (smol, cute, virgin f1 driver) has a girlfriend omgggg

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I would genuinely love to know what the WAG definition of a busy day is 🤣

Reactions: 2
Another one in Milano... are all fashion related wanna-bes in there these days? They could do the wags and ex wags meeting there.
1677326085428.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.