Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Pierre appearing and then immediately asking about f1 gossip pages, all while his phone is out on kika’s ig bikini pic,, Drive To Survive truly captured his essence'

😭 😭 Why is he like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Luisa back in Milan. Elena there too. Wag (ex-wag) flight to Bahrain after fashion week incoming?

• Haha
I'm 3 episodes in and I'm enjoying it so far, but I go in which so low expectations that its not hard to please me. I just like seeing behind the scenes stuff and having new content to be fair, but I'm of the opinion at the moment that its not a dreadful season, but my mind might change
I guess i have high expectations after season 1 πŸ˜‚ it was so good πŸ˜‚
---
How much Heidi is too much Heidi? 🀨
At this point Daniel.jpg is another Heidi fan page and I’m here for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but i get it πŸ˜‚ we waited 4 years for this πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've never really heard Jack speak much before but he was very eloquent on Sky yesterday in the comms box.

Strange accent but I'm assuming that's an Australian/Monegasque hybrid.

His girlfriend has her account selfishly private!πŸ˜‚
I think i heard him speak in Daniel’s video for like 3 sec πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I dont have sky so no content for me πŸ˜‚
Yeah of course she is private πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think i heard him speak in Daniel’s video for like 3 sec πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I dont have sky so no content for me πŸ˜‚
Yeah of course she is private πŸ˜‚
I'm hoping she's doing a Carmen and will eventually go public!

Reactions: 1
Episode 7 . Lewis is asking Daniel how he got to the track that all roads from his place was closed . So you are telling me if i will find Daniel’s appartment i will find Lewis too . Win win πŸ˜‚ trip to Monaco when ? πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Lu staying at a Marriott in Milan...

cough * Mercedes partner* cough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
thank you love β™₯
i found out on last f1 sunday last year . I was crying all morning and I was like there has to be reason πŸ˜‚ im not that crazy just because it was Daniel's last race πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚ so i did a test and my summer break will be really busy πŸ˜‚
Congratulations.🍼
---
Daniel posted a beautiful picture of Blake today.
I’m totally happy.❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.