Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando doing Oscar dirty with his photo compared to the one Oscar took of him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy V Day! My favorite trash holiday. Can't wait to see the all the totally genuine expressions of love. Let the competition to prove how in love you are begin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Here's the clip of Fernando's AM entrance

---

so really the only excitement i have at this point is whether the Alpine will be Pink or not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Justine has a story with white roses on it 👀

Has she Miley Cyrus'd them or are they from a certain German driver? (Not Seb. Or the Hulk)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's the clip of Fernando's AM entrance

---

so really the only excitement i have at this point is whether the Alpine will be Pink or not
It's probably because Lance is so tall and leggy that Nando had to break into a trot to keep up with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People on twitter saying Lewis and his girl have matching bracelets but it’s defo just Lewis’ bracelet that he’s given her, he’s had that for ages 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
People on twitter saying Lewis and his girl have matching bracelets but it’s defo just Lewis’ bracelet that he’s given her, he’s had that for ages 😂
Stealing each other's bracelets... are they in squids era? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.