Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando pretty much saying what are they actually going to do other than a fine? Definitely think this ban will be reversed, all of the drivers are not happy about it whatsoever

---

He also said this, definitely not wrong. All of this seems like the FIA wanting more control
I'm not sure the FIA will ever explicitly walk it back bc I don't see them ever taking back a terrible decision instead they'll just never enforce it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah mainly that but he will be part of tyre testing , maybe he will do hot laps for redbull or film comercials for them in the car so he have to have new red bull helmet 🙂 he can’t use his old helmet
At the races he visited he is the official reserve driver.

So we are waiting for Lu to post hint and suddenly we are hit with Mick being in Portugal? Ok ok ok ok.... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought it could be Mallorca, the Schumachers have a house there for ages and even plan on building a ranch

Reactions: 3
Thought it could be Mallorca, the Schumachers have a house there for ages and even plan on building a ranch
Yeah, I think those pics/videos with Angie are from Mallorca. However, the beach picture looks similar to the place where Carlos was on vacation. Plus he might have been in Estoril which is also close (all around Lisbon).

This is my first Valentine’s Day following this thread and I am EXCITED 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy consumer conning barf fest Valentine's day....it's not a golden rose but it is a rose bear holding a red rose!

71islwj1M7L._AC_SY355_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.