Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Lando liking the Dyson advert 🤣 stand up boy
OH FOR bleeping duck SAKE LU AND LANDO!
EVEN I DON'T EVEN WANT YOU TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE!

*I'm sure this is nothing to do with ensuring Lando AND Lu sell more stuff :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*I'm sure this is nothing to do with ensuring Lando AND Lu sell more stuff :rolleyes:
It's funny though as none of the fangirls are going to buy that anyway. If you can afford it, you are not going to wait for Lu to advertize it and you probably have it already and if you cannot afford it, you won't buy no matter who does an ad. You can get much cheaper dupes. This product is almost a scam.

Reactions: 1
OH FOR bleeping duck SAKE LU AND LANDO!
EVEN I DON'T EVEN WANT YOU TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE!

It is weird that the only stuff they’ve liked recently has been “work” stuff

Reactions: 2
Seriously both Kika and Luisa doing an ad for Dyson? And virtually the same one? Oh dear.... that's awkward.
View attachment 1954942View attachment 1954943
View attachment 1954958View attachment 1954962
View attachment 1954949View attachment 1954950
Well for me its even worse because it wasn’t just them doing this..half of the portuguese influencers made a dyson ad this week 😂 😅
I had a friend that let me try it would love to have it but its really expensive so not going to happen hahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well for me its even worse because it wasn’t just them doing this..half of the portuguese influencers made a dyson ad this week 😂 😅
Are they not getting enough sales? Hmm... looking at the price I wonder why. :rolleyes:
Because it's so expensive, doing these ads even encourages people to go for dupes 😂

Last edited:
If I was gonna buy it, seeing it given to so many bloody influencers looking smug whilst using it, it would put me off! 🤣

• Haha
Did Lando like the ad because it features the necklace he bought? 🤣
---

Hamster is going to be at the launch 🙄
Think its a Quadrant thing though, so hopefully he wont just be following Lando around 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did Lando like the ad because it features the necklace he bought? 🤣
---

Hamster is going to be at the launch 🙄
Think its a Quadrant thing though, so hopefully he wont just be following Lando around 😅
Yes... that's her signal to like it.
I swear if pietra shows up at the launch.... I'm gonna have to go on a lando break

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I may have laughed a little at the beanie colour... 😅
Screenshot_20230212_204707_Instagram.jpg

---

Someone told Hamster to make tiktoks with Lando if he wanted likes and his reply was "I wouldnt want to milk him for likes" as if he doesnt do the equivalent with twitch 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic but just been looking through twitter, and does anyone else think in the shakedown clips the RB19 looks way thinner than before? The footage is so terrible that it’s virtually impossible to see so it could just be a trick of the light but if they’ve copied Merc and made it work I will be done with this sport for good I swear

I don’t think he’s had Botox, his face moves naturally and he does have wrinkles/age lines. It’s more I think he used to look older than he does now he is older 😂 it makes me laugh that he said Angela gives him skincare advice and now he gives it to Toto 🤣
I truly think the veganism has a lot to do with it but I'm not ready to take that plunge lol (besides the genetics bc his dad looks great for however old he is)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.