Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mclaren's fireproofs always looks really bad to me, whatever the colour, because they are just littered in sponsorships...i know they're meant to be ad boards, but mclaren just really take it too far in my opinion
Whole Unboxed series of 2021 was unwatchable to me because they got so much sponsors after finishing p3 in championship of 2020 and it all had to make appearance in videos 😅

2022 is Daniel and Luisa pain

2023 I still don't accept Oscar

duck, do I ever root for this team 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whole Unboxed series of 2021 was unwatchable to me because they got so much sponsors after finishing p3 in championship of 2020 and it all had to make appearance in videos 😅

I’m sitting on my sofa and have my McLaren /Daniel merch on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

The best launch. Just met the man and claimed him 😂

• Heart
Oh I’ll be absent from all forms of social media tomorrow, I don’t do Valentine’s Day 🤣 don’t like it whether I’m single or in a relationship it’s way too cringe
i think i will win tomorrow with my cringe gift if my doctor will collaborate with me 😂
---

Well, DR looks good in both i have to be honest....

Do you have more proof of him in black?

I have found a few in white on pinterest (and in the meantime i burned dinner....i was distracted🤣)

View attachment 1957015View attachment 1957016
True 😂
Oh that pic with Martin 😭🥵🥵 Oh i do 😂

23746939-3A45-45CE-95E7-33C2E10107D0.jpeg

2EF916BF-39F3-42F7-82D3-46DA122DB096.png

3805B964-E183-4CE9-9534-6F6AC99BC445.png

• Heart
is it wrong that i see this car as the result of all of danny's struggles last year
No it's not

Remember, if it's good, it's all Daniel credits

---

YAAASSS LANDO LOOKING FORWARD TO VEGAS

---

Shirts are kinda darker/more hurtful to eyes or I need to adjust my tv settings? 😅
---

WHERE IS EVERYONE

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m starting to hope the Merc is silver so it actually looks different, every car except RB and obviously Ferrari are gonna have so much black on them for weight saving 🥲

Reactions: 5
Launch on budget 😆😆

The difference between presenters outfits 😅
No fans, no Pato and co, no team anthem, no 1 hour show?

Me likey 😂

The car is pretty, shame there isnt more orange

Reactions: 5
Here come the twitter engineers 🤣 I say this like I’m not one of them but people really need to remember the launches always just show a version of the car, never the full thing. Plus there’s way too much stock applied to the things you can see on these cars when the important parts are the ones you can’t
(yes I will forever be salty about the mocking of the no side pods when Newey himself said they wouldn’t be the problem🙄)

Here come the twitter engineers 🤣 I say this like I’m not one of them but people really need to remember the launches always just show a version of the car, never the full thing. Plus there’s way too much stock applied to the things you can see on these cars when the important parts are the ones you can’t
Also, different doesn't mean better :rolleyes:

I've been hurt enough by McLaren to not trust them until the chequered flag is passed.

Testing last year should remind us of this, Spain looked good, then Bahrain just unleashed never ending pain.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.