Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here come the twitter engineers 🤣 I say this like I’m not one of them but people really need to remember the launches always just show a version of the car, never the full thing. Plus there’s way too much stock applied to the things you can see on these cars when the important parts are the ones you can’t
(yes I will forever be salty about the mocking of the no side pods when Newey himself said they wouldn’t be the problem🙄)
1000% just thought the side by side was interesting. The MCL60 looks so skinny

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Also, different doesn't mean better :rolleyes:
Exactly. Plus the same doesn’t mean it’s equally as good, look at the Aston Martin. These cars are called ground effect for a reason, it’s all in the floor and the suspension. The side pods are just variations on dealing with the air flow and out wash. Anyone with the faintest idea about engineering should know that
---

1000% just thought the side by side was interesting. The MCL60 looks so skinny
Oh it’s definitely interesting to look at! And good to see they’re trying something new because whatever they did last year wasn’t good 🤣

In terms of performance I’m most interested in seeing Aston Martin tbh. They were making really good strides towards the back end of last year and apparently Seb had a big hand in the development which definitely must have helped them. And I don’t like him but Alonso has the ability to absolutely wring the neck out of a car if it’s even halfway capable. I can’t see McLaren being P4 again if they haven’t made significant improvements because Alpine aren’t going to have gone backwards

Reactions: 4
Lando and Oscar both won F3 in their rookie seasons, moving straight to F2. Hamster finished 10th in his rookie season. Someone needs to remind him of that 🤣

• Haha
In terms of performance I’m most interested in seeing Aston Martin tbh. They were making really good strides towards the back end of last year and apparently Seb had a big hand in the development which definitely must have helped them. And I don’t like him but Alonso has the ability to absolutely wring the neck out of a car if it’s even halfway capable. I can’t see McLaren being P4 again if they haven’t made significant improvements because Alpine aren’t going to have gone backwards
Speaking of Aston Martin

Screenshot_20230213_175152_Instagram.jpg

Is she working for them now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Is there any photos of Pietra there? want to know what level of bored she looked today 🤣

• Haha
Is there any photos of Pietra there? want to know what level of bored she looked today 🤣
Didn‘t see her in the background of Quadrant’s insta live. So don’t think she’s there. Emmy was with them

1676313463862.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.