Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing Lando's helmet (oo-errrr), I definitely think the 2023 McLaren will have some exposed carbon - or at least the pattern - that's on that new headwear.
They posted an image of the same the other day from the car.

Reactions: 5
After seeing Lando's helmet (oo-errrr), I definitely think the 2023 McLaren will have some exposed carbon - or at least the pattern - that's on that new headwear.
They posted an image of the same the other day from the car.
I think McLaren will have the biggest changes from last year. Kinda shocked to see what sponsors are on the helmet this year vs previous years. OKX is like the only crypto out there still pushing.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he’s had Botox, his face moves naturally and he does have wrinkles/age lines. It’s more I think he used to look older than he does now he is older 😂 it makes me laugh that he said Angela gives him skincare advice and now he gives it to Toto 🤣
Emphasis on tasteful. Good subtle botox/filler work is virtually unnoticeable. I mean Daniel's been hitting the needle for a while and it only became obvious when he overdid it. But he definitely benefits from good genetics and the resources for upkeep

Reactions: 4
Happy Valentine’s Day 2 me 😚✌ 🏎
I know for real!
I despise this month for so many reasons. But the superbowl tonight followed by this is going to definitely take the tit out of the week. Also judging F1 boyfriends flowers.... guys I think this may be the year we don't get ANY flowerbears.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just to say i have not seen Fernando in any aston/Kimoa hat.... is it possible le he didn't get to do that?
I mean they let seb wear whatever
---

WHERE ARE THE ROSES, GEORGIE BOY

duck. She's getting a bear I just know it.

I know for real!
I despise this month for so many reasons. But the superbowl tonight followed by this is going to definitely take the tit out of the week. Also judging F1 boyfriends flowers.... guys I think this may be the year we don't get ANY flowerbears.....
Suuuuuuuure. In the world of rich this is exactly how you show off. More (rose bears) flowers, more love. Kelly probably expects around million of roses. :rolleyes:
(or in different words - everyone will received a tons of roses... but Lily as she prefers different flowers and Alex knows it :cool:)
And Isa receives nothing as Carlos doesn't celebrate it. Thanks god for one normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Suuuuuuuure. In the world of rich this is exactly how you show off. More (rose bears) flowers, more love. Kelly probably expects around million of roses. :rolleyes:
(or in different words - everyone will received a tons of roses... but Lily as she prefers different flowers and Alex knows it :cool:)
And Isa receives nothing as Carlos doesn't celebrate it. Thanks god for one normal person.
Yes Carlos will be too busy with Ferrari... sorry Isa no rose bear for you

• Haha
Yes Carlos will be too busy with Ferrari... sorry Isa no rose bear for you
Even if he wasn't. He said before that he doesn't do Valentine's days in general. 😂 And I love him for that, not many people admit (especially those in relationship) they don't celebrate it as it's universally expected. And if you don't, you are automatically bad bf/gf. :rolleyes:

And personally, I'd rather get a single flower on any other day because he wants than on Valentine's day just because he must.

Last edited:
Seriously both Kika and Luisa doing an ad for Dyson? And virtually the same one? Oh dear.... that's awkward.
1676227745262.png
1676227750944.png

1676227984229.png
1676228006027.png

1676227822503.png
1676227827203.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.