Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly see Lando at Ferrari

I think Charles will go to Merc once Lewis retires, and in the unlikely event that Max completely falls off RB is team Max for the next 5 years, Lando will surely be confident in his own abilities but it's clear they wouldnt build the car/team around him

lt'll be interesting to see the dynamic at McLaren now with Andreas gone, I think Lando was very happy working with Andreas, so if AR can move up the grid this year, Audi is another potential team for Lando
Definitely agree, I'm interested to know if there is anything about Andreas in Lando's contract. It seems hes a lot more free to do what he wants now (for example, he said on his first beyond the grid podcast that he wasn't allowed to release his own merch, which now he has) but not sure if thats just him now being more established than he previously was/having more power over contract negotiations. I'd imagine theres something in there to do with major changes in senior management but what the particular clause is will be the interesting thing.

If Audi/Sauber manage to get further up the grid, I can definitely see Andreas trying to get Lando in their lineup. With Ferrari, I think it completely depends on Charles' decision as well as how well their juniors are doing. If Charles does leave I could definitely see them going for Lando too.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s severely underestimated just how much Charles loves Ferrari. The emotional connection through both his dad and his godfather must be such a difficult thing to grapple with. If Ferrari start to prioritise him, and I think they will now Vasseurs there, I don’t see him leaving. I do think they’ll be better this year than people are anticipating, and no offence to Charles but it’ll be up to him not to make stupid mistakes like Imola and France. Toto has a habit nowadays of building up relationships with drivers prior to having them in his team, Charles or Lando would be an unknown entity for him and would pose too much of a threat to George, in my opinion. But, and idk if I’m being too sentimental, I also think Lewis will have a say in who takes over his seat, it’s been hinted at in the past so who knows

Reactions: 10
guys kika’s post for pierre’s birthday is gone?? they still follow eachother so it’s probably nothing serious
F28DC9CF-22CC-4589-ADD8-532B217C64F5.jpeg

Reactions: 2
someone on twitter noticed that a singer has been commenting on andrea’s posts.. and the replies from alonso fans literally have me crying 🤣😭😭😭 they're crazy

BAEE1AB1-FAE1-4FE3-9B46-2C429EBB7648.jpeg

997B9DF9-54DD-48BA-8D84-66DBE0EDE4EC.jpeg

79A7B99E-4625-41B1-8C4F-292795685CCB.jpeg

63A1CA3A-4A0E-4732-8A99-5D28603D52F7.jpeg

C9515075-2D35-4081-832F-9B3A2AE62361.jpeg

"refrain from bothering mother" is the funniest thing i've read today 😭 also this poor guy is literally just a fan loool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
someone on twitter noticed that a singer has been commenting on andrea’s posts.. and the replies from alonso fans literally have me crying 🤣😭😭😭 they're crazy

View attachment 1948376
View attachment 1948379

View attachment 1948380

View attachment 1948387
View attachment 1948389

"refrain from bothering mother" is the funniest thing i've read today 😭 also this poor guy is literally just a fan loool
It’s really not normal 😭 Andrea seems so normal as well, you can tell Alonsos an addition to her life rather than him being her whole personality. Poor woman’s gonna be so confused why there’s so many comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1948376
View attachment 1948379

View attachment 1948380

View attachment 1948387
View attachment 1948389

Ick. All the "mother" "father" tit is so weird. No wonder they are more private. bleeping weirdos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.