Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can always have avocado toast work out drink matcha read podcasts browse net-a-porter work from 8 to 6 and call it career in finance opsie

View attachment 1945498
I think she spends more time posting Instagram stories and taking mirror pics than actually doing the list of things she has planned for the day- including working 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---

Lily poses like a doll, Isa poses like a broken doll. Looking at these two pics side by side, it's so obvious to see how terrible "model" Isa is. This pose even make otherwise good looking dress appearing ill fitting and brutally unflattering.
And really, if THAT was the best picture she could publish, I wouldn't want to see worse ones. Please, Isa, leave this to pros.
View attachment 1945034View attachment 1945035
All wags need to be invited a mandatory modeling seminar

I think she spends more time posting Instagram stories and taking mirror pics than actually doing the list of things she has planned for the day- including working 💀
But she has 'worked' very hard
Screenshot_20230208_195854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
sometimes i wish the f1 drivers would post stories like this 😭💀
0CE7D101-5725-4676-8F14-49D46946F8CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the days when Dan Ticktum Wakes up and chooses chaos energy. He just doesn't take tit and I love him for it.
I'm a bit conflicted here as Ticktum is a piece of tit actually... :cautious:
Did everyone already forget what he's done and how he acts? :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think this is that podcast they teased?
I'd say his Merch line is expanding, not that I'm comparing them but Beyonce's Ivy Park has a separate insta page, or Rihanna has several fenty pages for beauty, skincare, and lingerine

Reactions: 2
I don't know if Cha and this Creed guy really have something going on or just like to hint and tease, but...
(and if they do, well, she got over Charles pretty quickly... good for her)
1675954523226.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.