Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her friends took pics with him. That was all the interaction we know of. Rest is speculation.

Plus if she “knows stuff” then that seems like Carlos’ problem, not hers. Why would anyone be mad at her for not protecting him so to speak?
To me.. the Carlos rumors were just peak of her being anything interesting. Whether or not she hooked up with him is irrelevant to me. That girl is a spoiled brat period. I did my research. Her dad runs waste management t in Brazil. He was already a billionaire but now is running a monopoly. Her mom has made her a princess and basically is molding her into an influecer. She had the best education money could buy and her aspiration is influencer and studying fashion marketing in london? I watched her with hamster all of 5 minutes before deciding i really don't like her period and I really don't like how whipped max is (when lando should be the one whipping him). I had high hopes but pietra is a spoiled brat who can buy anything out there.
And I like Jen jen... pietra though is just fluff who maybe stands a chance being away from her mom, but I don't think Jenjen and lando will tolerate her longterm

Reactions: 6
To me.. the Carlos rumors were just peak of her being anything interesting. Whether or not she hooked up with him is irrelevant to me. That girl is a spoiled brat period. I did my research. Her dad runs waste management t in Brazil. He was already a billionaire but now is running a monopoly. Her mom has made her a princess and basically is molding her into an influecer. She had the best education money could buy and her aspiration is influencer and studying fashion marketing in london? I watched her with hamster all of 5 minutes before deciding i really don't like her period and I really don't like how whipped max is (when lando should be the one whipping him). I had high hopes but pietra is a spoiled brat who can buy anything out there.
And I like Jen jen... pietra though is just fluff who maybe stands a chance being away from her mom, but I don't think Jenjen and lando will tolerate her longterm
From what she said yesterday, she is definitely the type who thinks everything will be handed to her. She said yesterday she is going to be a model after her degree (followed by her brother saying "you THINK you will be a model", he seems a lot more humble than her from what ive seen). I wouldn't be surprised if attempting to be a WAG was her initial aim so she could continue the lifestyle her parents have given her (although I have no doubt that they will continue for as long as she wants anyway) however Hamster definitely wont be able to give her that so not sure what her plans are now 😅

Lando already seems to not be tolerating her, wonder how long that will last before hes all out had enough. Was surprised shes allowed to be at the quadrant shoot today after her eye rolls and whining at the fact Lando would also be there 🤣

Reactions: 4
From what she said yesterday, she is definitely the type who thinks everything will be handed to her. She said yesterday she is going to be a model after her degree (followed by her brother saying "you THINK you will be a model", he seems a lot more humble than her from what ive seen). I wouldn't be surheprised if attempting to be a WAG was her initial aim so she could continue the lifestyle her parents have given her (although I have no doubt that they will continue for as long as she wants anyway) however Hamster definitely wont be able to give her that so not sure what her plans are now 😅

Lando already seems to not be tolerating her, wonder how long that will last before hes all out had enough. Was surprised shes allowed to be at the quadrant shoot today after her eye rolls and whining at the fact Lando would also be there 🤣
yeah... i wouldn't be surprised if she never hooked up with carlos and then just started the rumors
(but lets be honest... we all know what happens in the slag house. even the vollyball player confirmed it in 2019)
but i have a pretty high tolerance for wealthy spoiled people. this one is 100% been her mom's little princess to make into a star since she was a kid (mom had her in talent shows as a kid). Her mom probably offered her up to carlos on a platter and took/posted the photos.
the girl is literally hopeless in the real world. It will be interesting to see how she is in london without all her brazil friends there. there one who i think is there has a boyfriend so i seriously see her and hamster inseperable in the near future. Maybe being away from her mom will be good for her. But i can see her being annoying to someone like lando who despite being wealthy was at least not an annoying brat. hamster however is a brat, so they will proably just bring out the worst in each other,

They are literally all spoiled brat’s through right? 😂

Look, I’m not defending the girl because I think she’s an angel. She’s probably not. I’m just not ready to crucify her because of the actions of men that she either took a picture with or one that seems to not like her.

Reactions: 8
I dont think anyone hates Pietra because of the Carlos situation, its how she has acted on streams. Its more the way she speaks to/acts around Hamster that irritates me, and I dont even like Hamster 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why does Williams livery literally look the exact same as last years they’ve done a Red Bull

• Haha
Why does Williams livery literally look the exact same as last years they’ve done a Red Bull
There is something new, there is GULF there... somewhere 😂
(I don't really expect any shockingly new liveries to be honest)

Look, I’m not defending the girl because I think she’s an angel. She’s probably not. I’m just not ready to crucify her because of the actions of men that she either took a picture with or one that seems to not like her.
Right, like to an extent these people are one in the same. That's part of why they know or are even with each other in the first place

Reactions: 1

As you definitely shouldn't! 👌👌
I don't think anyone here (just talking about here though, I don't have twitter so I know nothing about that) dislikes her because of the whole slaghouse thing. I think the only reaction i saw here was to speculate about Carlos, Isa and Lando. Havent seen any negative comments towards Pietra because of that situation here. So in conclusion I think a lot of people here just dont like her personality and how she acts on camera, from what we have seen :)

Also yes, they are all spoiled brats, 100% fact 😂

Reactions: 3
They are soooo teasing with that new Lando merch that it's probably going to be boring (best case) or tit (worst case) 😂

(but welcome to prove me wrong)

They are soooo teasing with that new Lando merch that it's probably going to be boring (best case) or tit (worst case) 😂

(but welcome to prove me wrong)
Glad he’s releasing his own merch. Looks like it’s going to be basic with his logo. Wonder how much it will be

• Haha
Glad he’s releasing his own merch. Looks like it’s going to be basic with his logo. Wonder how much it will be
So boring then 😂, but probably really expensive too. Unfortunately merch (any) is really expensive. I mean, if it's a good quality, ok, fine, that's fair, but in many cases it's also really bad quality and not worth it. :confused:

So boring then 😂, but probably really expensive too. Unfortunately merch (any) is really expensive. I mean, if it's a good quality, ok, fine, that's fair, but in many cases it's also really bad quality and not worth it. :confused:
i don’t think i’ve seen many people say any of the drivers’ personal merch is really bad quality, which is good

i don’t think i’ve seen many people say any of the drivers’ personal merch is really bad quality, which is good
Yeah, that's good then. I think I've heard it about team merch though. Including McLaren. :cautious:

Gotta start somewhere girlies! If I'm correct this is the gf of F3 driver Dino Beganovic

Maybe folks over there do it different but I can't imagine being that young and quite a bit of your revolving around your boyfriend. Like not even your husband (which would be it's own issue) but your bf

Reactions: 9
Gotta start somewhere girlies! If I'm correct this is the gf of F3 driver Dino Beganovic

Maybe folks over there do it different but I can't imagine being that young and quite a bit of your revolving around your boyfriend. Like not even your husband (which would be it's own issue) but your bf
A day in my life as a girlfriend of a racing driver... holy crap. "Nice to see" someone that young lowers themselves to be just someone's girlfriend. But this is sadly what many young fans aspire to be. A wag. That's it. Just a wag. Quite creepy.

when i saw that video on my fyp i literally thought it was a joke at first 😭 until dino popped up. i just assumed it was a pov or manifesting tiktok.

these types of videos are a bit cringy 😬😅

IMG_20220504_152221.jpg

I know we were always joking (especially when talking about Heidi) about not doing tit if you don't have to but seeing it on a video... uhm no 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is charles’ rumoured new girl accepting follow requests? somehow every gossip account has access to photos of her lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.