Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins šŸŽļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that reason called George? Now that he moved to top team, I feel like he is much more loved by Brits than Lando.
I definitely agree with this, these days it seems a lot of Lando fans are from outside of Britain.

I also think that comes from people liking the same groups of drivers. For example, most fans of George are also fans of Lewis whereas more Lando fans seem to be Max fans so that has definitely exaggerated the gap the past year or two.

Reactions: 3
I definitely agree with this, these days it seems a lot of Lando fans are from outside of Britain.

I also think that comes from people liking the same groups of drivers. For example, most fans of George are also fans of Lewis whereas more Lando fans seem to be Max fans so that has definitely exaggerated the gap the past year or two.
I donā€™t agree actually. Maybe in terms of purely f1 fans but George has never featured on any mainstream British shows, Lando has. He also did the Brits thing. Lando is more likeable to an unbiased audience I think

Reactions: 4
Fridays hit different when you start your week on Wednesday after you just freshly landed from St Barths, I guess

Screenshot_20230203_200307_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t agree actually. Maybe in terms of purely f1 fans but George has never featured on any mainstream British shows, Lando has. He also did the Brits thing. Lando is more likeable to an unbiased audience I think
Id definitely say it depends on the type of audience and platform used as a measure. To those that watch F1 casually id agree that they gravitate towards Lando more due to the more "relatable" image his team try and maintain through streaming, tv appearances etc.. Whereas the few appearances George does make are more easily seen as robotic/scripted (as I guess often they are scripted).
However in terms of hardcore F1 fans, I think more of Landos fans come from outside of the UK than in it

Reactions: 1
Id definitely say it depends on the type of audience and platform used as a measure. To those that watch F1 casually id agree that they gravitate towards Lando more due to the more "relatable" image his team try and maintain through streaming, tv appearances etc.. Whereas the few appearances George does make are more easily seen as robotic/scripted (as I guess often they are scripted).
However in terms of hardcore F1 fans, I think more of Landos fans come from outside of the UK than in it
Quite possibly yes. I donā€™t have an issue with George he seems like a nice guy and perfectly likeable but heā€™s maybe not as natural as Lando. I guess McLaren technically being the only British team helps with coverage here also but itā€™s still severely limited. I think in general theyā€™re focusing too much on the US market now tbh so naturally they donā€™t care about promo as much elsewhere. Lewis was definitely on at least one show in the U.K. a year whereas now aside from Lando being on This Morning twice thereā€™s been nothing major from any of the Brits since before covid I donā€™t think

Reactions: 2
In terms of the UK I also think it definitely doesn't help that F1 is still stuck behind the Ā£60+ a month paywall that is sky sports šŸ˜¬

Heidi was with Daniel! Will Kelly and Heidi being the bff? Both nepobabies of F1, both cool girls, both RB drivers and friendsā€¦ interestinggg
Heidi is always with DR. Her own fanpage said she is more interested in the relationship with DR than her own career.
Screenshot_20230201_125720_Instagram.jpg

Well nepo babies of F1, rich dads with money, than act like they are going to work for a while and when they find a husband /boyfriend with lot of money just travel with them around the world...
Real love? Yeah maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In terms of the UK I also think it definitely doesn't help that F1 is still stuck behind the Ā£60+ a month paywall that is sky sports šŸ˜¬
Agreed. Itā€™s a big problem in the U.K for sports actually, hardly any coverage is actually affordable or on mainstream tv
---

Heidi is always with DR. Her own fanpage said she is more interested in the relationship with DR than her own career.
View attachment 1933415
Well nepo babies of F1, rich dads with money, than act like they are going to work for a while and when they find a husband with lot of money just travel with them around the world...
Real love? Yeah maybe...
Hardly any nepo babies do any actual work tbf. Half the time they get jobs be it modelling or acting through connections and then donā€™t actually do anything with them, itā€™s more like a hobby to them. Brooklyn Beckhams a good example. Another reason why I say DR is a brand though. She didnā€™t fit that brand at the time, she does now because heā€™s less important. So now sheā€™ll be allowed to be wherever he is. Just my opinion and theyā€™re not hurting anyone so live and let live but it was clearly never a privacy issue

Reactions: 4
Did Carlando get anything for their podiums? :unsure:
Not that I can remember, Landos was during covid so its understandable he just got the rib-crushing bear hug from Zak šŸ˜…
Think the whole podium bet type thing started due to Zak owning one of Dale Earnhardt Sr's cars and him giving Daniel the chance to drive it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.