Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could have at least made sure the presenter knew what he was talking about. He literally asked Max if he had tested the car yet, considering that isnt allowed I highly doubt he has 🤣
You never know

20220831_141617.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They could have at least made sure the presenter knew what he was talking about. He literally asked Max if he had tested the car yet, considering that isnt allowed I highly doubt he has 🤣
You say that …. We all know that team isn’t adverse to a little rule bending 🤭🤭🤭 for legal reasons I’m joking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually always love the look of the RB car, so I don't mind that it looks the same again. But the build-up of almost an hour to reveal the same car is hilarious to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you told me that was last years car I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. There is no difference 🤣 idk why people expect any different though it’s literally their brand
It's like Ferrari being.... RED! :sneaky: But maybe they'll surprise me and it'll be... pink :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's like Ferrari being.... RED! :sneaky: But maybe they'll surprise me and it'll be... pink :unsure:
This is why it was such a huge deal for the Merc to come out with a black car in 2020. It goes against their whole brand ethos. But it doesn’t have the same impact if you do it year on year, imo, I just prefer the look of the black liveries

Reactions: 1
I swear they’ve talked more about Daniel than Max and Checo. I’m starting to see RB’s angle tbh. They want to swoop in on the US market, Zak Browns gonna be fuming they’re trying to steal his thunder. Daniel or no Daniel I still don’t think RB will be the most popular team over there. Plus Americans love Americans don’t they
---

I'm sure every girl here attended more boring events their sunshine participated in 😅
10 minutes up the road for boring conferences sure, not New York sadly 😢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.