Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL! Ok, that's fair, I hate those in general. Even if there is blank one color picture. 😂
However, even simple "wine after work" would look better in this case than "wearing sneakers" that cannot be seen and gives a "aaaand... so what?" impression 😂 Like seriously, what does it have to do with sneakers? What is her point? 😂
She wants us to know shes cool and not an uncharismatic, talentless rich girl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The FIA are gonna be in serious trouble surely if every single driver says stuff like this, Checo said something along the same lines and said they’re going to talk about it within the GPDA … you know they’ve really messed up when everyone’s on the same page 😭

Reactions: 6
It is -108 F or -78 C in the US (new hampshire).
i am going to need a SOLID thirst trap today from someone to warm things up

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Why the hell do some wags put such stupid and unrelated captions to their pictures. Cha used to do it as well and now Isa too. How do their brains work? It literally looks like the caption was meant for a different picture 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1934920
Maybe the inside thing is she never wears sneakers and friends give her crap about that 😅

I'm just like Isa on that... and we are probably equality apart from Carlos' dick 😇

Maybe the inside thing is she never wears sneakers and friends give her crap about that 😅

I'm just like Isa on that... and we are probably equality apart from Carlos' dick 😇
from what we know, you could have Carlos's dick ;) I mean, Isa OR Pietra are not that hot, you sound much hotter ;) I think he's secretly a slut

• Haha
from what we know, you could have Carlos's dick ;) I mean, Isa OR Pietra are not that hot, you sound much hotter ;) I think he's secretly a slut

We know Carlos loves bratty witches, look at Lando for example 👉👈

• Haha
I think he's secretly a slut
What do you mean by "secretly"? :giggle:
---

This is interesting... and mainly because they didn't really need to change that much to make it fit
1675532703705.png

---

And... Lu is back in Portugal. Lets see if there are any more hints or suspicions or we are beating a dead horse 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Apply a handcreme

Screenshot_20230204_191407_Instagram.jpg

---

I was just watching the PSG match and up pops Esteban and Elena 😅 I’m always surprised when I see sports people watching other sports lol even though it’s very normal
Influencers in the wild 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just watching the PSG match and up pops Esteban and Elena 😅 I’m always surprised when I see sports people watching other sports lol even though it’s very normal
F** you, Getty 😂
1675534649430.png

But Elena at least looks interested unlike certain other wag :sneaky:

• Haha
I knew Kika was in Paris. Pierre birthday is next week and she follow Pierre sister in Law on IG

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.