Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster finally managing to do a stream without putting Lando in the title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought it was just max but it looks like it’s max and Daniel.
CAA working overtime with these endorsements, like he’s a third driver what is there to endorse???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Loving Lando and Connor trying to wind Max up. Hamster said hes not streaming tomorrow because hes picking Pietra up from the airport, Connor then said "thats at 7am.." and when Max replied saying he needs to help her unpack and said "what am i supposed to do leave her alone?" Lando said "yeah" 🤣

His streams arent saving because of his copyright warnings so I cant get the clip sadly 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This stream has been very interesting, Oli said something and Hamster replied with "Dont give Mark Berryman another headache, hes had enough headaches this month" 🤣
---

Jack (im guessing Martin), Oli and Connor make a very funny trio trying to wind Hamster up 🤣
---

Oli is very quickly becoming one of my favourites here, from calling Connor a wet wipe to telling Hamster "mate you need to get back in a wagon first" when he said he wanted to do Le Mans. He has had 0 filter this stream 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My view is that Lando had good momentum. His streams during quarantine brought him a good size audience and it made sense that they could build from him having such a fanbase. There was a moment in time where it felt like he was gonna be the "golden boy" in terms of promotion. Yet, it seems like it gradually died down and now you have it where him and George don't seem all that far separated.
I actually think lando has had shitloads of attention within Luisa on a whole other level than f1. Pretty sure he will ne doing loads of press again coming month about beating team leader and next steps after his mclaren contract is up. After all he was the only not top 3 team driver on the podium last year. And ofcourse: All we will talk about (if the mclaren is any good) will be Oscar versus lando in the coming months. It’s too good of a story, just like George that finally got that Mercedes seat last year was the irresistible story.

Hamster is fully on edge about everything Oli is saying, I so wish this stream was saving 🤣

• Haha
Agreed. It’s a big problem in the U.K for sports actually, hardly any coverage is actually affordable or on mainstream tv
---

Hardly any nepo babies do any actual work tbf. Half the time they get jobs be it modelling or acting through connections and then don’t actually do anything with them, it’s more like a hobby to them. Brooklyn Beckhams a good example. Another reason why I say DR is a brand though. She didn’t fit that brand at the time, she does now because he’s less important. So now she’ll be allowed to be wherever he is. Just my opinion and they’re not hurting anyone so live and let live but it was clearly never a privacy issue
My hope for Daniel is he opens his eyes someday.
For someone of his own age and his own country.
Sorry but this is mine opinion.
---

Yes! It's Heidi
---

Heidi's fanpage is lurking here
View attachment 1933614
Bad mood.

Last edited:
They got each other 🥰
Damn, true.

---

All we will talk about (if the mclaren is any good) will be Oscar versus lando in the coming months.
Yup true. Of course it also depends how good Oscar is. If he is quite bad, there won't be much talk. If he is fairly more equal or even better (which is not expected, but hey, crazy things sometimes happen), then yeah, it'll be a story to talk about.

Someone teach Illies how to protect his Instagram accounts better, 'cause what is thisssss 💀

Someone teach Illies how to protect his Instagram accounts better, 'cause what is thisssss 💀
Damn! :cautious:
(Only one pic is there now, oldish black Friday one, so probably they got it back)

Last edited:
Why the hell do some wags put such stupid and unrelated captions to their pictures. Cha used to do it as well and now Isa too. How do their brains work? It literally looks like the caption was meant for a different picture 🤦‍♀️
1675510360669.png

• Haha
Why the hell do some wags put such stupid and unrelated captions to their pictures. Cha used to do it as well and now Isa too. How do their brains work? It literally looks like the caption was meant for a different picture 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1934920
I almost prefer this to the faux-inspirational captions tbh, like why are you posting about "strength is knowing when to let go of your toxic friends and embrace radical self love" or whatever the duck while your ass is out in a thong, what is a correlation

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I almost prefer this to the faux-inspirational captions tbh, like why are you posting about "strength is knowing when to let go of your toxic friends and embrace radical self love" or whatever the duck while your ass is out in a thong, what is a correlation
LOL! Ok, that's fair, I hate those in general. Even if there is blank one color picture. 😂
However, even simple "wine after work" would look better in this case than "wearing sneakers" that cannot be seen and gives a "aaaand... so what?" impression 😂 Like seriously, what does it have to do with sneakers? What is her point? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.