Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m realising I’m really not ready for F1 to be back just yet, it’s been a nice break from all the drama, hearing Horners voice is triggering some bad memories 🤣 I’m gonna still be pretending it doesn’t exist until the first race weekend I need longer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is why I greatly appreciate teams who just post a cool video of the car 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Loll yeah I've never appreciated how calm Christian Horner sounds, but next to them the difference is insane. The presenters seem so stressed and a bit rigid.
I don’t get why RB have gone for this type of launch tbh it’s very left field for them and a bit over the top for what is effectively a livery launch. I prefer it when it’s presenters we’re used to, although Buxton doing Williams launch makes me feel ill

• Haha
I don’t get why RB have gone for this type of launch tbh it’s very left field for them and a bit over the top for what is effectively a livery launch. I prefer it when it’s presenters we’re used to, although Buxton doing Williams launch makes me feel ill
so far sounds like Christian just wanted to talk

• Haha
Now they are interviewing random RB athletes? This just seems like a RB PR event instead of a car reveal 😅

• Haha
Potential US sponsors I'd say. It's much cooler than the 90s and early 00s launched though. I remember a horrific McLaren launch a long time ago where Lewis flew in on a wire, I must try to find it 😂

• Haha
Lauch season reminds me that McLaren never released that song Lando and Daniel made 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now they are interviewing random RB athletes? This just seems like a RB PR event instead of a car reveal 😅
Tbf this would make more sense but … then why’s the car thrown in as well? 🤣 it’s like they’ve just put all of their PR assignments into one thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.