Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just keeping in wag topic - Kelly is obviously there. Do you think Heidi is there too?
1675435359917.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just keeping in wag topic - Kelly is obviously there. Do you think Heidi is there too?
View attachment 1932879
Nepo babies unite!! She’ll be there. In the background. Hidden away

Kelly is surgically attached to Max. Honestly what are you flying all the way to New York for when I guarantee Max ain’t staying there shopping. You have responsibilities far greater at home. Can’t stand that stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Horner saying earlier this is RBs best line up in years as if he wasnt trying to replace Checo last year

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is getting painful to watch. Whoever this presenter is you are chronically unfunny. Go away
---

Asking Checo about passion 💀
Embarrassing honestly. Checo we all know you’re mid and no one even cares

• Haha
Dying at everyone on twitter being convinced it was gonna be exciting and different this year 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m getting the ick SO badly with these people. They’re making Christian seem appealing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They could have at least made sure the presenter knew what he was talking about. He literally asked Max if he had tested the car yet, considering that isnt allowed I highly doubt he has 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.