Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The theme of AM launch is "do what Mclaren usually does but make it more Hunger Games"

View attachment 1957392

Sponsors sitting, workers (and fans?) awkwardly standing beside the car
Chloe and Scotty are hilarious among all these wannabe serious men here
She reminds me of Carmen so much. But even richer 😆

Special regards to @Futtrit and other Lawrence baby-got-back Stroll girlies here

View attachment 1957398

Fernando will be carrying this team in every way 😏
Ugh Stroll Wedding cannot come quick enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
41!! He does look particularly young here, I wonder if people will automatically assume he’s had Botox or if it’s just Lewis people put that on 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭
It's not just Lewis...

20220109_001308.jpg

As the poor dude didn't suffer enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Lando pretty much saying what are they actually going to do other than a fine? Definitely think this ban will be reversed, all of the drivers are not happy about it whatsoever

---

He also said this, definitely not wrong. All of this seems like the FIA wanting more control

Lando pretty much saying what are they actually going to do other than a fine? Definitely think this ban will be reversed, all of the drivers are not happy about it whatsoever

---

He also said this, definitely not wrong. All of this seems like the FIA wanting more control
When you think about it, how can they actually enforce it? Freedom of speech literally exists for a reason. I can’t see them having the guts to penalise anyone now, they’re literally all aligned. You can’t stop people speaking their minds, it’s not a dictatorship

Reactions: 2
I must have missed something, I thought Daniel was for marketing and not a real reserve driver because they already have those?
Yeah mainly that but he will be part of tyre testing , maybe he will do hot laps for redbull or film comercials for them in the car so he have to have new red bull helmet 🙂 he can’t use his old helmet

Last edited:

---

Given the recent news that the FIA President has been forced to back down and stop getting involved so much, I think it's very clear F1, the teams and probably other people at the FIA have to him to pipe down and give up on this one. F1 needs no encouragement to break away from FIA regulation and go independent as has been rumoured about.

Reactions: 2
poor guy 🥲😆
I love how he came home and realized he dont have a single picture of the car 😂😂😂
---

I literally forgot there is AM launch too and my Twitter is in full party mode with memes😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

---

ooooohhh
Protest Lando... the next phase of Lando
---

Tell me he didnt slip this kid $100 Euros

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mick In Portugal apparently 🤨 but he’s been posting stories with Angie so unless he’s taken her with him for a cookie play date then it’s old even though it was posted today?
072B4A34-10BD-477B-9CB2-D82F425C4CCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Mick In Portugal apparently 🤨 but he’s been posting stories with Angie so unless he’s taken her with him for a cookie play date then it’s old even though it was posted today?View attachment 1958042
@Rsmv01 we need our Portugal expert to analyse Micks latest post 🤣 looks more like Spain to me though and don’t they have a house in Mallorca now?

Last edited:
@Rsmv01 we need our Portugal expert to analyse Micks latest post 🤣 looks more like Spain to me though and don’t they have a house in Mallorca now?
Yes looks like Spain..and even if its in Portugal doesn't look like any beach near Porto.
---

Mick In Portugal apparently 🤨 but he’s been posting stories with Angie so unless he’s taken her with him for a cookie play date then it’s old even though it was posted today?View attachment 1958042
And this photo looks like its in Estoril Circuit.
I had a look into the events and on the 11 and 12 they had some tests there so maybe he was there.
But Luisa was in Porto this weekend so dont know.
Screenshot_20230214-005619_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.